Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a separate note, I’m very annoyed at Luca now because I used to *love* the name ‘Luca’ for a little boy. Now I absolutely hate it 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
One show that needs a complete overhaul before winter LI is Aftersun especially the 'panel' they have it's SO bad

Reactions: 12
There’s a certain demographic of viewers and voters that have really ruined this show. If they’d have been around in the early seasons I dread to think who might have won instead.

Reactions: 17
i hope luca feels like a ***colossal*** bleep being the only one who voted for andrew and tasha, but andrew and tasha were the only ones that didn't vote for them

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oops I did!!
Sam and zara have voted for Andrew and tasha they normally vote for ekin and davivde but said they will get loads so will vote andrew and tasha .I really hope everyone dosnt have the same thinking process

I hate Luca so much. He might be my most hated Islander of all time and there's some stiff competition with the likes of Faye (season 7) and Johnny (season 3).

Sorry just had to get that off my chest 😂
i feel like Faye was a bit broken from past tit tbh... Luca thinks he's Gods gift and just thinks this is lads bants and ok 'psychotic behaviour' clearly nobody has said this isnt ok to him ever!!!!

Reactions: 15
the fact Ekin Su and Davide never got to go in the hideaway this season is a bleeping hate crime, and Paige and Jax in a bleeping white beater and tit stained jocks did, like what a disgarce
I got the impression that Davide might have told everyone that he would not go further than kissing on tv because he told Ekin a few episodes back that nothing crazy would happen in bed until they're out. I'm thinking maybe that's why people never chose them for the hideaway?

Reactions: 15
i feel like Faye was a bit broken from past tit tbh... Luca thinks he's Gods gift and just thinks this is lads bants and ok 'psychotic behaviour' clearly nobody has said this isnt ok to him ever!!!!
That was Fayes excuse for why it was ok for her to be a complete and utter cow.

Luca is probably a bigger prick than Faye at this stage but her actions were still toxic AF. Let’s not let our disgust at Luca excuse her toxicity - he’s already done enough damage.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Scarlett Moffat is the worst guest they've had on this series. Unwilling to hear any criticism of any islander, they're all wonderful and everythings hunky dory apparently.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.