Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate Luca so much. He might be my most hated Islander of all time and there's some stiff competition with the likes of Faye (season 7) and Johnny (season 3).

Sorry just had to get that off my chest 😂

Reactions: 39
Luca thinks you just have to have a “strong couple” to win (hey add in a famous footballers daughter and how can you not win) not taking into account that the public vote for the couples so you also have to have likability, chemistry and watchability to appeal to said public.

I hope he’s in for a big shock tomorrow night.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
everytime I see Paige Turley I just think My Ex is Lewis Capaldi or Pucker Up Big boy in a big THICK Scottish Accent

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No. I'm remaining loyal with my Tandrew vote because I want them to win. End of 🤣
Same. I remain stubbornly Team Tasha 🥰😂
I have split my friends between Tandrew and Ekinde though. My conscience needs me to help block Luca from 2nd otherwise I won't be able to sleep at night 😂

Reactions: 5
the fact Ekin Su and Davide never got to go in the hideaway this season is a bleeping hate crime, and Paige and Jax in a bleeping white beater and tit stained jocks did, like what a disgarce

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I just don't get how this Darren is on the panel every week he's irritating like thrush

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Luca thinks you just have to have a “strong couple” to win (hey add in a famous footballers daughter and how can you not win) not taking into account that the public vote for the couples so you also have to have likability, chemistry and watchability to appeal to said public.

I hope he’s in for a big shock tomorrow night.
To be fair that's how it used to be. The show has turned into Big Brother aka a joke and it's all about the journey... I've said it before and I'll say it again NO couple lasts on the outside that has a 'journey'

Reactions: 1
Wonder if we’ll get any passive aggressive tweets from Claudia Bush tonight via Luca or her own Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
3C2F716A-8C64-426B-9857-577C3BEE1A21.jpeg
Reddit seems to think it’s very possible Luca & Gemma take the win, but at all the bookies their odds are terrible

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I never thought I would hate another character as much as Tom from season 2 who showed some outrageous red flags throughout. But that bleep Luca has topped him. I hate him so much. He has ruined this season by being everywhere and being a bullying, narcissistic, gaslighting, insecure, vapid prick. At least Tom never had incest vibes with his sibling ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Paige’s mam gave me bad vibes, I think for the episode that was in it she could have chosen better words. Paige looked gutted. She didn’t seem very encouraging toward Paige.

Paiges crappy and weird attitude towards girls suddenly makes sense now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
As vile as he is, I really hope ITV have got some seriously robust safeguarding in place for Luca once he’s out. I think he’s the sort of person who cannot let go of things and will stew on any comment that does not tell him how wonderful he is. Given that there must be millions of them now online he will literally drive himself insane.
He also doesn’t seem like the sort of person who will think ‘ooh, several thousand people said this about me, maybe I should reflect on that’. He will just come out fighting and blaming.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.