Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nah I’m actually concerned people out there are voting for Luca and somehow thinking his behaviour is acceptable or their relationship is in any way healthy?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Recap - luca is “gonna have some fun tonight”. He doesn’t mean the salon. He means being passive aggressive, aggressive and ignorant.

• Angry
Reactions: 87

hereforthegossip22

Luca has to be the most pathetic lad I’ve seen in love island… can dish it out but can’t take it. It’s clear he doesn’t handle criticism well, couldn’t even look at this mum when she said we will talk about your behaviour when you get home

• Heart
Reactions: 80

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Luca actually disgusts me.

I know I’ve been very vocal from the beginning on here about his red flags 🚩
But I’m so happy this series is ending because I can’t watch him behave like this anymore.

Subtle from Gemma “I only care about opinions from people I genuinely like” so she doesn’t give a shit about anyone in there then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

calmyourritas

VIP Member
What is he gonna kick off about?! They all had to vote for someone, and let’s be real… Gemma literally looks repulsed by him 24/7 so they clearly aren’t compatible

Reactions: 59

Summernights

VIP Member
My ex boyfriend was so abusive and Luca triggers me so hard, he shows literally all of the same traits

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Luca never learns, his parents told him his behaviour was a disgrace and they didn't agree with it and rightly told him they'd discuss it at home (right thing to do imo away from cameras as much as we would like to see it) and he still carries on this way, cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 57

panini

VIP Member
I can’t believe Luca is so annoyed. Has he really convinced himself Gemma and him are compatible?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Peachy9

VIP Member
Indiyah's face said it all then when Luca started muttering about 'having fun' 🙄
I wish it was like big brother back in the day and we could all go along when they leave the villa and boo 🤣

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
Don't say I don't work hard for Ekin and Davide

Just had my whole work chat of 10 to confirm votes and they don't even watch LI

• Haha
  • Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
Gemma just wants out of the villa, back home to mum and a few obligatory PR events with him until she can ditch Luca

• Haha

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
Gemma’s in a bad mood because she knows Luca will want to have sex when they’re out and she doesn’t have the no sex on tv excuse anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 53

cee-bee

VIP Member
If Gemma and Luca don't win, Luca will want to poll the nation to find out who exactly didn't vote for them and why when they are "so good"
evErYoNe kNoWs WhAt a StRoNg cOuPlE wE aRe

someone needs to tell Luca that the strength of the chokehold is not indicative of the strength of a couple

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53