Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
My favourite moment from tonight was Indiyah explaining to Luca why his behaviour towards Gemma in the villa makes her worry about how he'll react to actual, real life situations. Of course he took none of it on board, and Gemma just tried to end the conversation rather than engaging, but Indiyah basically summed up our concerns really well and respectfully. I hope that helped some of the younger viewers realise that there is another perspective of the behaviour that they think of as romantic.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Sez99

VIP Member
She needs sectioned, like i’m not even kidding.
With his forever love ! I am DEAD. She’s fuckin 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just turned 19 hahahahahaha.
I befriended a girl at work when I was 24 and she was 19. She’d been with her boyfriend since 16 and she couldnt believe I was single and childless at 24. She said at 24 she hoped to be married with kids.

I told her when she was 24 she will be embarrassed for saying that lol. She’s 27 now on a visa in Australia taking shots from random womens cleavage and having a SCREAM living her best single life. Every single year on her birthday since she turned 24 I ask her how the hubby and kids are 😂😂

Lucas sister is DELUDED

• Haha
  • Heart

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
I just don’t get how louise can say Gemma and Luca are a good match. Obv she thinks the world of her daughter, surely you’d think she wouldn’t want gem paired with such a narcissistic twat waffle

• Heart

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
As vile as he is, I really hope ITV have got some seriously robust safeguarding in place for Luca once he’s out. I think he’s the sort of person who cannot let go of things and will stew on any comment that does not tell him how wonderful he is. Given that there must be millions of them now online he will literally drive himself insane.
He also doesn’t seem like the sort of person who will think ‘ooh, several thousand people said this about me, maybe I should reflect on that’. He will just come out fighting and blaming.
Lucas the type of person to come on here read every single thread about him and Gemma and reply to every critical social media post about himself arguing with people

• Haha
  • Heart

DonAragona

VIP Member
Luca's going to kick-off = extend the series, this is the drama we've been waiting 2 weeks for.

• Haha

follyol

Kind of mad to think this is the kind of behaviour Luca is willing to show when he knows he’s being filmed. Dread to think what he’ll be like off camera.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Rach88

VIP Member
Gemma is NOT arsed one bit because she's sat there like 'ye but we all had to vote 2 couples out of 4 choices 😐😂

Reactions: 42

davidyay

for those that missed it, Luca the psycho said he’s going to have fun tonight, then indiyah rolled her eyes

Reactions: 41

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Luca is a pr*ck. What’s so special about you and your dry relationship that you are exempt from the other couples voting for you?!?! twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
He's so embarrassing asking people why they voted. Indiyah is right in the real world Gemma would have dumped him by now.

Reactions: 40

Laika1234

VIP Member
Luca just doesn't help himself!!! Guy needs a muzzle!!
At this point I wish they’d just removed him weeks ago. He’s fucking toxic and I feel the show have just used it at every opportunity for headlines. Like Faye last year. It’s just depressing to watch.

If Andrew and tasha go im actuslly switching off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Luca’s gonna shoot himself in the foot. Gemma is many things but one of them is classy and she will not like him throwing his weight around.

iieee

VIP Member
Gemma just said she doesn’t like Damiyah? Fuck off mate. No votes for you two arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart

L00kform3

VIP Member
How is Luca so mad about people voting him and Gemma as least compatible when they also had to vote for who they thought was least compatible? They all had to pick two couples. He’s a fucking twat and I honestly have never disliked an islander more than I do him.

• Heart

mrsbucket

VIP Member
I hate Luca so much. He might be my most hated Islander of all time and there's some stiff competition with the likes of Faye (season 7) and Johnny (season 3).

Sorry just had to get that off my chest 😂