Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want the alternative ending... producers marching in and removing Bish Boy for being a little witch right til the end 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Luca stropping hard over a poxy 3 votes and as far as I can hear Davide and ekin aren't arsed 4 voted them

Reactions: 36
Also literally everyone voted for D&ES and they don’t care, why does Luca think he has a god given right to have everyone bend to him

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Gemma just said she doesn’t like Damiyah? duck off mate. No votes for you two arseholes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Gemma be better off ending this on the flight home. Get those deals without him bringing her down.

Reactions: 25
Ekin knows damn well they ALL voted for them but she's already moved on.

Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm surprised Luca hasnt been down Gemmas throat about becoming "exclusive" now he's met her mum

Reactions: 26
Also literally everyone voted for D&ES and they don’t care, why does Luca think he has a god given right to have everyone bend to him
Because that is what it was obviously like with him in real life

Reactions: 3
Gemma’s being worn down.
she’s putting Luca infront of her friends
‘Don’t listen it then Luca, I only listen to your opinion’
He’s a knob

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m committed to this now. Honestly, I just really don’t want Gemma and Luca to come second… Ekin and Davide have this confirmed as first.

C61F8EB1-8D2C-46D7-A5D7-78FC9A33E7BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.