Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not sure if it’s already been said, but Luca asking his mum about the Tasha situation 100% proves to me that producers intervened and told him and Dami they were getting bad press and needed to apologise. Yeah we all knew it already really but for me that’s proof. So fake. I miss the days when this show at least had a little bit of authenticity 🙄

Oops yes it’s already been discussed, point still stands though 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Indyah was absolutely right though about Luca and if someone wanted a picture of Gemma. He'll the one in the paper for being in a punch up in a club and then claiming he was defending Gemma.

cee-bee

VIP Member
I think Gemma is exhausted. This has been one big business exercise for her. She’s just had to survive with one person for the sake of a “career” on Instagram.

she is clearly uncomfortable a lot of the time and has been from the start, she’s clearly put on a huge facade and hides behind those sunnies when it gets a bit much for her. She never seemed fully comfortable with the challenges or showing emotion or acting up for the cameras in the way other islanders have embraced it. The constant fighting and being coddled by Luca would drag anyone down more than anything.

I think seeing her mum has made her homesick and she’s just done with it all. She’s ready to go home to her mansion with private pool and horses and privacy.

Elles20

VIP Member
Luca is a tool. I really can't work out whether Gemma likes him or not. She is obviously fed up with his behaviour but putting up with it for the final week... But will she really keep going with this?

Gemma reacted perfectly in front of Dami and Indiyah during Luca's confrontation but then walked away and basically implied she doesn't like them. That's quite a bitchy thing to do tbh.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I was so pleased that Gemma’s mum didn’t go in, gushing about Luca. It spoke volumes that the main thing she wanted to say to Gemma about how her dad feels is that he’s proud of her for how she has held herself. Not that he thinks Luca is his ideal son-in-law 🤣

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Paige’s mam gave me bad vibes, I think for the episode that was in it she could have chosen better words. Paige looked gutted. She didn’t seem very encouraging toward Paige.

Paiges shitty and weird attitude towards girls suddenly makes sense now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
What is Luca even going to sayb to them all, he’s such a smug little bitch.
honeslty, he’s vile

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
1. How gutted was Luca when Michael Owen didn’t walk in.
2. His dad seems like a cock too.
3. He seriously believes they’ve won it. Poor thing.

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
Just wanna say Davide and Ekin are the most beautiful looking couple. So striking.

And luca is absolutely vile, I don't understand why people are voting for him

• Heart

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
Also literally everyone voted for D&ES and they don’t care, why does Luca think he has a god given right to have everyone bend to him

• Heart

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Don’t get me wrong I cannot stand Paige but if my parents acted like that I’d honestly find it hard not to cry. You could tell gemmas mum was holding back to protect their daughter as to not embarrass her on national television. I just felt bad for Paige in that moment it would’ve been a huge deal for her parents to come in and they just ruined that moment for her.
Her mum could’ve said we’re not 100% sure but we wanna meet him and see how you guys go on the outside. I feel like they at least could’ve praised her for being strong and not leaving when Jacques did? Gave me full unsupportive parents vibes

• Sad
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Just caught up and RAN to tattle 😭 Even on the penultimate episode Luca couldn’t hide his utter vile ways. He is the biggest cunt that’s ever been on this show, I truly can’t think of anyone worse. Even after his own parents telling him to watch his reactions etc he goes and does that 🤮 His creepy sister will be glad she’s getting him back tomorrow so they can go back to sharing baths like a pair of freaks.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rach88

VIP Member
Luca stropping hard over a poxy 3 votes and as far as I can hear Davide and ekin aren't arsed 4 voted them

Reactions: 36

Emmajay

Claudia Bish manages Summer! I’m shocked. No wonder summer has been saying nice things about Luca in her interviews. The devil works hard but Claudia workers harder.

8C4C0AAA-F285-467E-82EB-AF617513CAAA.jpeg
533D4729-D4F3-4BA3-9EA6-5AC71A47DD0D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 36