Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Luca and his energy bleeping awful. He is like a big bleeping kid and can't take any criticism. Gemma needs to dump him as soon as she can

• Heart
Reactions: 34
“Three of yous have voted for me and Gemma knowing how good we are, it don’t make bleeping sense”

how good they’re are, is his opinion. clearly not everyone sees they’re relationship the same. The actual pleb

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He wants the perfect image of a couple, made that clear when he said he didn’t want a bird no one fancied. He’s so immature.

Reactions: 23
Gemma just wants out of the villa, back home to mum and a few obligatory PR events with him until she can ditch Luca

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Gemma is NOT arsed one bit because she's sat there like 'ye but we all had to vote 2 couples out of 4 choices 😐😂

Reactions: 42
Jfc the whole thing is a game, Indiyah and Dami don’t owe them an explanation

Reactions: 19
They all hate Luca. These islanders that have come out and say Luca is amazing are talking bullshit…. Oh Gemma’s true character coming out now

• Wow
Reactions: 29
gemma doesn’t care at all, it’s just luca, he’s bringing her down

• Sad
Reactions: 34
He's so embarrassing asking people why they voted. Indiyah is right in the real world Gemma would have dumped him by now.

Reactions: 40
So embarrassing, are you not ashamed Luca

dami looking a bit too smug on his high horse

Reactions: 16
Luca actually disgusts me.

I know I’ve been very vocal from the beginning on here about his red flags 🚩
But I’m so happy this series is ending because I can’t watch him behave like this anymore.

Subtle from Gemma “I only care about opinions from people I genuinely like” so she doesn’t give a tit about anyone in there then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.