Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca is a total prick let me start this by declaring that.

I do think he feels things quite deeply though. Like too deeply. He knows rationally it's just a game when it's other people but he cannot regulate his own emotions and apply that logic to himself. The man has issues and they have gone well beyond entertainment in showing them but not addressing them.
I didn't think he huffed with his parents at all I thought he was emotional and kept looking away before he cried. It's like his dad kept trying to suppress that emotion too with the little jokes.
He also seemed a bit emotional on his date with Gemma when she said about finding a best friend etc. His reply was soft, almost like he was a bit choked. I noticed that once or twice on the date.

He's a really complex character. I'd love to be a psychologist to work him out.
His behaviour isn't healthy, the attitude is stinking and he is in for a serious shock when he leave.

Gemma won't stick with him although I do think she does have feelings for him. Her comment about Indiyah and Dami last night was telling. Gemma's circle seems tight and you don't get in easily. None of this lot will get beyond surface level for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He looked like a miserable git - so obvious he didn't want to be there!!!
I can understand a dad not wanting to watch his daughter in skimpy bikinis snogging blokes etc but in that case, dont go, pretty sure Paige's mum could have taken a relative or friend with her instead. Or maybe not. Maybe he wanted us all to see that he disapproves.

Paige's mum's plait in her hair looked worse than my daughter used to do when she was in year 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paige has received a lot of criticism, Adam really hasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know where you are looking but Adam has received critism(not at much as Paige now) but his was more of him being fake,calculated,and having no chemistry.. a lot of people of Facebook/Twitter have made so many posts saying they would vote for Paige like they did in the past if she was coupled with someone else… because they really dislike Adam ( based on his season 4 run), the only reason all her supporters wouldn’t vote for her is mainly because she’s not with Jacs and because she’s with Adam(who people do not like because they still think he’s the same as 4 years ago)..if they would have put someone like Gregg (from season 5 in there) she would have made the final… because those Facebook people and her large followers still like her individually

Reactions: 1
I don’t know where you are looking but Adam has received critism(not at much as Paige now) but his was more of him being fake,calculated,and having no chemistry.. a lot of people of Facebook/Twitter have made so many posts saying they would vote for Paige like they did in the past if she was coupled with someone else… because they really dislike Adam ( based on his season 4 run), the only reason all her supporters wouldn’t vote for her is mainly because she’s not with Jacs and because she’s with Adam(who people do not like because they still think he’s the same as 4 years ago)..if they would have put a Gregg (from season 5 in there) she would have made the final… because those Facebook people still like her individually
I think you are wearing rose tinted glasses tbh. Even Paige’s ex housemates don’t like her, she wasn’t going to win, Adam or no Adam.

Reactions: 9
Nope Facebook and everyone else really turned againist Paige way (before the “rude girl” allegations) because of adam and her being in a couple…. No one wanted to vote for Adam… all the people her in her comment section said I would vote for Paige only but with adam nope…. They didn’t want to vote for him… and since Paige was with him… both of them couldn’t get the vote.. Adam would never even have a good chance at winning because majority of the people who vote find him fake and would never vote for him.. if Paige was with anyone else I think she would have been in the finale, because like all of her supporters didn’t want to vote for her if she’s with Adam (even if he behaved good this season,they found him fake and boring)
I turned against Paige for her own actions, and they was absolutely nothing to do with adam.

Reactions: 15
I think you are wearing rose tinted glasses tbh. Even Paige’s ex housemates don’t like her, she wasn’t going to win, Adam or no Adam.
I never said she was going to win I said she had a better chance at being in the finale with no Adam.. since her voters were not going to vote for Adam at all,even if they still liked Paige (which a lot of Facebook does but they didn’t buy Adam)

The only thing I want to see on Social Media now is the spreadsheet from Claudia Bish.

Don't tease and not show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I never said she was going to win I said she had a better chance at being in the finale with no Adam.. since her voters were not going to vote for Adam at all,even if they still liked Paige (which a lot of Facebook does but they didn’t buy Adam)
Ok well we will have to agree to disagree, I don’t think the reason she isn’t in the final is Adam, regardless of wether we are talking about scoring a win or not.

Reactions: 5
Luca is a total prick let me start this by declaring that.

I do think he feels things quite deeply though. Like too deeply. He knows rationally it's just a game when it's other people but he cannot regulate his own emotions and apply that logic to himself. The man has issues and they have gone well beyond entertainment in showing them but not addressing them.
I didn't think he huffed with his parents at all I thought he was emotional and kept looking away before he cried. It's like his dad kept trying to suppress that emotion too with the little jokes.
He also seemed a bit emotional on his date with Gemma when she said about finding a best friend etc. His reply was soft, almost like he was a bit choked. I noticed that once or twice on the date.

He's a really complex character. I'd love to be a psychologist to work him out.
His behaviour isn't healthy, the attitude is stinking and he is in for a serious shock when he leave.

Gemma won't stick with him although I do think she does have feelings for him. Her comment about Indiyah and Dami last night was telling. Gemma's circle seems tight and you don't get in easily. None of this lot will get beyond surface level for her.
I agree with this round up. I think he’s awful. I think he’s an hole and his own worst enemy but I also feel he’s going to feel the hate very deeply and I really hope he’s fully prepped for it. I think he’s close with his family and was emotional with them.

I don’t see Gemma sticking with him. I think she likes him but unless we’re seeing a heavy edit that magnifies how pissy he gets, you couldn’t stick with someone like that no matter how much you like them. You’d be on tenterhooks, always waiting for them to take something the wrong way or snap at your family and friends.

Reactions: 11
Just watching lastnights episode now.
At the beginning when they’re discussing the vote Adam said it was hard voting for two least compatible couples as everyone has their own opinion on one couple.
And Luca roared laughing looking around.

I take it this was a specific dig at Ekin and Davide ???
I’m so glad Adam was dumped lastnight and I can’t wait to see Luca and Gemma’s cunty faces when they didn’t win the tween vote and everyone collaborated to vote Davide and Ekin their winners lol

I know people have their opinions on Paige but out of everyone’s family her parents literally looked like they did not care.. should have sent her friends there instead… even Adam’s family was more warm towards Paige… also on aftersun Paige was asked about if she would have gotten with dami and she said nope… her friends came on aftersun a few weeks ago and said her type is white men…
To be fair adams dad seemed lovey and so welcoming to Paige too. The only thing I can remember paiges mum saying is wales will sell itself, she did not seem warm or receptive at all.
I kept saying to my bf age these defo paiges parents they’re acting like strangers and looked nothing alike 🤣 it was like she was estranged from them

Why weren’t they allowed to hug or kiss parents? Please don’t say due to covid I’ll actually throw up 😂😂

All I can say is (as a parent) I would have been gutted if my partner chose NOT to watch our daughter (on national television) because HE felt awkward. YOU SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN regardless of how you feel >>> It's NOT about you.
Disagree, when your daughter is wearing skimpy swimming costumes and kissing/being sexual with blokes, I can see why a lot of people (men and women) wouldnt want to watch that.

Reactions: 11
Gemma’s reaction to Indiyah and Dami was rude, but I think when you think about her childhood she is probably just parroting her Mum.

“don’t care what the press say about Dad’s affairs. We know the truth. Their opinion doesn’t matter”

I don’t think it means she doesn’t like them, I think it’s a reflection of a child brought up by a famous parent, having to navigate the unkind words that may well have come at school from the negative press.

Reactions: 13
She needs sectioned, like i’m not even kidding.
With his forever love ! I am DEAD. She’s fuckin 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just turned 19 hahahahahaha.
I befriended a girl at work when I was 24 and she was 19. She’d been with her boyfriend since 16 and she couldnt believe I was single and childless at 24. She said at 24 she hoped to be married with kids.

I told her when she was 24 she will be embarrassed for saying that lol. She’s 27 now on a visa in Australia taking shots from random womens cleavage and having a SCREAM living her best single life. Every single year on her birthday since she turned 24 I ask her how the hubby and kids are 😂😂

Lucas sister is DELUDED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
What age is Claudia Bish?? Cause she legitimately looks in her 40's in some of the pics I have seen but think that's cause of the filtering??? His parents don't look old enough to have a kid that age...
3_PHOTO-2022-06-22-16-12-30.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Disagree, when your daughter is wearing skimpy swimming costumes and kissing/being sexual with blokes, I can see why a lot of people (men and women) wouldnt want to watch that.
Agreed. My mum would not be happy if I was on tv wearing the swimwear they do. She wouldn’t want to watch

What age is Claudia Bish?? Cause she legitimately looks in her 40's in some of the pics I have seen but think that's cause of the filtering??? His parents don't look old enough to have a kid that age...
View attachment 1462403
She was born in 1995. Luca’s 1995 tattoo is for her

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.