Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the fact Ekin Su and Davide never got to go in the hideaway this season is a fucking hate crime, and Paige and Jax in a fucking white beater and shit stained jocks did, like what a disgarce

• Haha
Reactions: 36

lokp0009

VIP Member
Luca confused about three people voting for them cause him and Gem are “so good” yet he voted for Davide and Ekin who just told each other they love each other? Boy’s not right in the head.

Davide pointing out they all voted for him and he’s not bothered.

Luca missing the point. They’re not saying you’re not compatible but they had to vote for the least compatible out of 5. He’s a moron. Gemma doesn’t actually seem that bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

DmMeHun2ManySnakes

Luca is a grade A shitcunt. He bullied Tasha when she was upset about being placed in the bottom 2 as it shouldn't matter to her where she placed as she found love... eh hypocrite much fish boy???

• Heart
  • Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Watching Luca’s stories I think I know why his sister didn’t go in to the villa, she’d probably mount him on National TV 🤮 who talks about their brother like that? Imagining how beautiful his babies would be? Weird AF.

• Sick
  • Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I didn’t see enough people reacting to Joanna when she said Luca is more into Gemma’s dad than Gemma!!!! Someone FINALLY said it. Notice witless Whitmore was stunned into silence and hurriedly tried to move it along without comment.

I was really shocked when Gemma was silent in the convo with Damiyah but then basically implied she doesn’t like them or care about their opinion? Super bitchy and will probably really hurt Indiyah when she finds out about that.

I can’t help think there’s going to be a real divide between the girls when they come out. Indiyah rolling her eyes when Tasha and Andrew were saved also took me by surprise. Are all these girls fake friends then?? It did kind of also rub me the wrong way when they asked Paige about if anything could happen between her and Dami and her answer was basically about how he moved mad in Casa. So she implies she thinks Indiyah is a mug, and didn’t say anything about how that’s her bestie and they are great together etc. as I would expect?

I think once the dust settles you’ll see like Gemma, Paige and Tasha together, Indiyah and Danica together, and Ekin not really with anyone. Which makes me sad because she is by far the most genuine and kind out of all the girls! Always hyping others up, listening and giving good advice. Yes she can be direct but she isn’t sly like what we saw with Gemma tonight.

• Heart

Sez99

VIP Member
Ughhhhh Lucas’s mum and Dad coming in trying to inflate Lucas ego ‘the fish flips are ‘trending’, everyone’s wearing them’.

get in the fuckin bin the only thing Luca has trending is #bully #gaslighter #restrainingorder

• Haha
  • Heart

Sbax

Chatty Member
what did Luca actually expect his an insufferable cunt his finally realising people can’t stand him

• Heart
Reactions: 34

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry but Gemma is 19 but dresses like she's 49 going to her ex husbanda funeral

I love how Gemma doesn't play up to the cameras, so refreshing.

More certain than ever that they'll last the longest on the outside.
Please share the drugs you're on. I've had a long day x

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Fair enough if you actually want tasha and Andrew to win, BUT

PLEASE STOP VOTING THEM BECAUSE YOU THINK ES AND DAVIDE WILL WIN ANYWAY

tactical votes don’t work and we seriously can’t risk a Gemma and luca win 😭

I want them to come 4th but imagine luca’s face when it’s top 2 and Laura is about to announce the winner and he thinks he’s got it in the bag and then hears it’s ES and Davide. The look on his face alone then will be enough for me.

• Heart
  • Haha

ThatWasWayHarshTai

Honestly Luca and his energy fucking awful. He is like a big fucking kid and can't take any criticism. Gemma needs to dump him as soon as she can

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
If Ekin and Davide manage to make it work on the outside they are going to be UNSTOPPABLE. Their career opportunities will be insane. Tacky Mae move aside, the grown ups have come to play 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
On a separate note, I’m very annoyed at Luca now because I used to *love* the name ‘Luca’ for a little boy. Now I absolutely hate it 😢

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I actually felt that from meet the families, Tasha & Andrew and Davide & Ekin seem to be the strongest couples. Whereas the families of the other couples had a ‘wait and see’ approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 33