Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of mad to think this is the kind of behaviour Luca is willing to show when he knows he’s being filmed. Dread to think what he’ll be like off camera.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I’m still backing Tasha and Andrew but I think Davide and Ekin have got this in the bag!!! I just hope Gemma and Luca come 3rd or even better 4TH!!! (Though I think dami is most likely in last place)

Reactions: 16
Can't someone just let Luca know "Its not that deep" and "Its just a TV show mate"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don't say I don't work hard for Ekin and Davide

Just had my whole work chat of 10 to confirm votes and they don't even watch LI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Laura 'i want to be friends with ekin' weren't you and your tit panel trying to slut shame her last week or the week before 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Don't say I don't work hard for Ekin and Davide

Just had my whole work chat of 10 to confirm votes and they don't even watch LI
This is the sort of energy I’m relying on and why I’m voting Andrew and Tasha

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's a no then to anyone seeing Indiyahs face when Tandrew were saved.
She needs to keep an eye on Dami and Paige because that look they gave each other as she left speaks a thousand words!
I saw it, thing is we know the reactions shown are edited out of order sometimes like last year when Kaz winked at Lib so it's hard to read too much into it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Voted for my faves from the day they coupled up - davide and ekin Su. Also bought a notebook from Amazon with their faces on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.