Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s going to be one awkward car journey, Jacques, Paige, Adam, Antigoni and Scott Thomas making sure the paps get it all on camera.
Why are they all together? Weird mix. Paige and antigoni were good friends so would be nice if they reunite. Jacques is long gone history. Paige has upgraded

Reactions: 1
I did not like paige’s parents 🤣 their energy was off and i get her mum doesnt like adam but still couldve been more nicer.. and the fact that she wants someone like jacques for her daughter, weird family

Reactions: 25
I did not like paige’s parents 🤣 their energy was off and i get her mum doesnt like adam but still couldve been more nicer.. and the fact that she wants someone like jacques for her daughter, weird family
Her mum seems that type that always puts her daughter down.

Reactions: 26
Pet peeve:

“hello Islanders mum/dad/horse”

everytime anyone has a different opinion. It’s so annoying 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It could be just because I’m happy that Paige is gone as I just never felt she and Adam should get to the final but her mama behaviours almost makes me want adam/Paige to work.
Just can't get my head around the fact she thought she was better with Jacques?

Reactions: 20
Omgggg I'm gonna miss this thread and you all so much.

Can I call you for a chat? 🤷‍♀️
This thread will remain active for awhile after the show finishes, once the Islanders get hold of their phones and start posting real world content, there will be plenty of gossip to be had. Plus, there's the reuinion show a couple of weeks after the finale which will bring everyone back for a live "tattle along"

• Heart
Yeah, I felt bad for Paige tonight. I tuned in late cos kids, and switched on just as her folks came into the villa. I thought for a moment that she must be greeting Adam's parents because it didn't look like they knew each other - really awkward. Poor lass.

Reactions: 13
Luca is a grade A shitcunt. He bullied Tasha when she was upset about being placed in the bottom 2 as it shouldn't matter to her where she placed as she found love... eh hypocrite much fish boy???

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
i think she wasn't going to say what she really thinks on camera, i also think gemma is tip-toed around at home, daddy's precious little princess, so her mum wasn't going to deal her any hard knocks in front of the viewing public.
I wouldn’t say so, she’s said her and her dad clash a lot even though I’m sure they all get along mostly, I think she’s quite level headed

Reactions: 2
Why are they all together? Weird mix. Paige and antigoni were good friends so would be nice if they reunite. Jacques is long gone history. Paige has upgraded
Because Jacques said he would pick Paige up from the airport, Antigoni hasn’t left Jacques side since he left, Paige is now with Adam and Scott manages Jacques and Antigoni. They won’t actually all be in the car on the way home from the airport it was a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This thread will remain active for awhile after the show finishes, once the Islanders get hold of their phones and start posting real world content, there will be plenty of gossip to be had. Plus, there's the reuinion show a couple of weeks after the finale which will bring everyone back for a live "tattle along"
Reunion show is next Sunday (had a look through the TV guide already 🤣)

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I felt bad for Paige tonight. I tuned in late cos kids, and switched on just as her folks came into the villa. I thought for a moment that she must be greeting Adam's parents because it didn't look like they knew each other - really awkward. Poor lass.
I felt for her a bit. Could feel the awkwardness with her parents and then for mum to say that. Perhaps they aren't close in which case, she's probably not overly bothered anyway with her mum's opinion.

Reactions: 8
Because Jacques said he would pick Paige up from the airport, Antigoni hasn’t left Jacques side since he left, Paige is now with Adam and Scott manages Jacques and Antigoni. They won’t actually all be in the car on the way home from the airport it was a joke.
Yeah I saw about Scott managing jacques. I really hope antigoni and Jacques don’t get together. She’s friends with 2 of his exes would be weird and know what he’s like already.

notice when gemma mentioned jacques her mum hardly said anything. Clearly they didn’t like him either.

I missed Aftersun, is it worth a watch? See Joanne McNally is on it, not sure I can tolerate her voice.
More tolerable than Rosie jones who was on yet again last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I felt for her a bit. Could feel the awkwardness with her parents and then for mum to say that. Perhaps they aren't close in which case, she's probably not overly bothered anyway with her mum's opinion.
The main awkwardness for me was wearing a bloody thong swimsuit around her Dad 😳🙈 I'd DIE

• Haha
  • Heart
Paige's dad did look totally uncomfortable. I don't get why he didn't just stay at home and have her mum bring along a friend or something.
It was a strange vibe.

Reactions: 27
Best part about this season being over is Ekin su's little brother can crawl back under his rock.

What a wanker.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.