Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the scences if Luca and Gemma had gone tonight and Luca point blanked refused to on Aftersun regardless of his contract while Gemma sits there and sighs I feel like I've been robbed slightly here guys

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Paige’s dad was soooo weird. He sat there with a face on him like a smacked ass and she looked embarrassed to have him there. Was very odd lol
Absolutely love Ekin and Davide’s family, they were the best!
Luca up to his good old tricks taking the hump because people voted for him, so long bishhhh.
Paige GOODBYE HONEYBUNZ, can’t wait for her to get a wake up call

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I miss Whitmores old stylist, her stylist for S6 the winter season was way better, she actually wore really pretty outfits back them, since S7 she changed stylists and her outfits have mostly flopped
The stylists this year appear about 4 minutes in

Reactions: 2
I’d agree with that if she wasn’t praising Jacques in the same breath. Paiges face when she said she wasn’t buying it - she looked gutted.
Yeah, well the praising Jacques bit was uncalled for!! Paige looked gutted, but said she wasn't surprised at her Mums bluntness either 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
out of all the islanders, I was most interested in Paige’s parents. Someone along the way taught her to accept crappy behaviour and didn’t teach her how to value herself or what self respect looked like. I thought it was probably the parents and they basically confirmed that view in my eyes.
Yes I felt a bit sorry for Paige after her parents visit. Neither of them said anything at all nice or supportive to her did they? Her father just looked hostile and morose and kept saying he never watched it. As for basically saying she was better off with Jacques 😬 - the man who called her pathetic, cheated on her and used to summon her like a pet dog.

And I wonder if Gemma not being fussed over the lack of compatability thing is because she is quite relieved deep down. Who would want to be found compatible with Luca?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It could be just because I’m happy that Paige is gone as I just never felt she and Adam should get to the final but her mama behaviours almost makes me want adam/Paige to work.

Reactions: 13
Paige’s dad was soooo weird. He sat there with a face on him like a smacked ass and she looked embarrassed to have him there. Was very odd lol
Absolutely love Ekin and Davide’s family, they were the best!
Luca up to his good old tricks taking the hump because people voted for him, so long bishhhh.
Paige GOODBYE HONEYBUNZ, can’t wait for her to get a wake up call
He looked like a miserable git - so obvious he didn't want to be there!!!

Reactions: 11
And I wonder if Gemma not being fussed over the lack of compatability thing is because she is quite relieved deep down. Who would want to be found compatible with Luca?
I think it’s the same reason none of the rest of them care. They know the votes are partially tactical and not at all that deep. Luca is literally the only one who can’t see that.

Reactions: 8
I disagree, I think her Mum was right to tell her what she thought- obviously she wasn't going to get the private time to talk to her daughter, so had to do it some way. I'd like my Mum to do the same. Disappointed that Gemmas Mum wasn't more honest - saying that she voted for them as an initial couple too?? She may not have hurt her on national tv, but she wasn't honest with her either 👎
Hello Paige's mum :m

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Anyone know where the white top is from that Gemma wore tonight?
I know, I loved Gemma’s outfit from tonight.

Anyone yet been able to find Gemma’s necklace online ? I saw that it was a Tiffany old one, but I don’t think it looks anything like it. That was just conjecture. Help ; I love it !

Reactions: 2
I think gemma was just unbothered cause it’s a game and they had to choose 2 out of 4 couples so good chance they’d get voted for. I’m still so shocked dami and indiyah got no votes! I’d have voted for them rather than paige and Adam. Paige and adam’s only negative was how long they’ve been together. If they’d been together longer I think they would’ve only maybe got 1 vote and tasha and Andrew wouldbe got 2.

Reactions: 8
Luca is such a petty angry little boy, I'll eat my puppy if they last any length of time. Personally I'd run a mile.

Reactions: 12
I know, I loved Gemma’s outfit from tonight.

Anyone yet been able to find Gemma’s necklace online ? I saw that it was a Tiffany old one, but I don’t think it looks anything like it. That was just conjecture. Help ; I love it !
Or

Apparently Tiffany worth £20k!

i just googled love island gemma necklace and there’s loads similar.

Reactions: 4
That’s going to be one awkward car journey, Jacques, Paige, Adam, Antigoni and Scott Thomas making sure the paps get it all on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.