Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or

Apparently Tiffany worth £20k!

i just googled love island gemma necklace and there’s loads similar.
Thank you, thank you 😊😊😊😊

I prob google searches too early ! Thanks, you (virtual hug) 🙌🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Paige's dad did look totally uncomfortable. I don't get why he didn't just stay at home and have her mum bring along a friend or something.
It was a strange vibe.
There is definitely a weird vibe from him. I think her Dad likes to be "top dog" and Adam intimidates him?? He also raised a submissive daughter so who knows how there personal life is?? He might be a colossal misogynistic ... that's why Paige is drawn to "bad boys"? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you, thank you 😊😊😊😊

I prob google searches too early ! Thanks, you (virtual hug) 🙌🙏
No probs. Think since the challenge with her necklace going missing seems to be more about it online. I thought it’s like starfish or something didn’t realise it’s X

Reactions: 1
This is going to fast for me haha but from what I’ve read, people think Paige mam is not nice (not just regard to jacques) but that she wasn’t supportive of her daughters choice But indiyahs mam is brilliant,
I’ve no real opinion so if someone could shed light on how they are different please?

Reactions: 3
There is definitely a weird vibe from him. I think her Dad likes to be "top dog" and Adam intimidates him?? He also raised a submissive daughter so who knows how there personal life is?? He might be a colossal misogynistic ... that's why Paige is drawn to "bad boys"? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he probably just didn't want her to go on the show which is completely understandable as a parent. Agreed he should've stayed home but maybe her mum made him.

Reactions: 10
Indiyah's eye roll at Luca (during the fire pit) was HILARIOUS! :LOL:

I don't think anyone likes that boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Luca is a tool. I really can't work out whether Gemma likes him or not. She is obviously fed up with his behaviour but putting up with it for the final week... But will she really keep going with this?

Gemma reacted perfectly in front of Dami and Indiyah during Luca's confrontation but then walked away and basically implied she doesn't like them. That's quite a bitchy thing to do tbh.

Reactions: 38
Paige’s mam gave me bad vibes, I think for the episode that was in it she could have chosen better words. Paige looked gutted. She didn’t seem very encouraging toward Paige.

Paiges crappy and weird attitude towards girls suddenly makes sense now.
Yup, after seeing her mum I now understand why Paige is the way she is and feel a bit sorry for her.
She's still a witch like but I understand why she's such a pick me girl now.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Luca and Gemma received three votes from: Ekin and Davide, Indiyah and Dami, Paige and Andrew

So why is baby boy Bish just grilling Indiyah and Dami?

That kid cannot handle any situation where he is not coddled and catered to. What a spoiled brat.

Reactions: 26
For what it’s worth, I think that Paige’s dad probably explains a lot about why Paige is drawn to such ‘charming’ - I say that in the loosest sense -, OTT, typically ‘good looking, top tier’ (again, I say this loosely) - men. Her mum seemed very pass-remarkable, which won’t have been nice at all for her. It’ll have felt like a punch in the stomach. I have NO DOUBT Louise Owen kept her own counsel and has her own thoughts, but LO chose to put her daughter first rather than going off on one at Luca. She is obviously more media - savvy (as she would be). I know it all sounds a bit armchair - psychologist, but if I were Paige, and I really don’t like the girl, I’d have been GUTTED that my dad wasn’t even apologetic about not watching me. She chooses to go with the most ‘good looking’ - even thought they really aren’t ! - men. And her mum is not on her daughter’s side - that’s stinging. At least Louise Owen appeared to be (deep inside she obviously thinks what we all think), and LO played the game. LO put Gemma first. It’s why Gemma is so much more confident and has so much more self esteem than desperate Paige. Instead, Paige’s parents basically just seemed like they couldn’t give a flying f about how she would feel about what / how they said stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Paiges mam gave me the vibes of the type of mum who if Adam or Jacques cheated on her daughter, would blame her daughter. Both for falling for his charms and for not keeping him interested.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Luca and Gemma received three votes from: Ekin and Davide, Indiyah and Dami, Paige and Andrew

So why is baby boy Bish just grilling Indiyah and Dami?

That kid cannot handle any situation where he is not coddled and catered to. What a spoiled brat.
I think he thought Dami was his best friend in there so that might be why. Didn't Gemma use that as her reason for snogging Dami in snog, marry, pie.
Honestly though the dramatics are just wearing thin at this point. Thank goodness he's off our screens tomorrow!

Reactions: 7
All I can say is (as a parent) I would have been gutted if my partner chose NOT to watch our daughter (on national television) because HE felt awkward. YOU SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN regardless of how you feel >>> It's NOT about you.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think he thought Dami was his best friend in there so that might be why. Didn't Gemma use that as her reason for snogging Dami in snog, marry, pie.
Honestly though the dramatics are just wearing thin at this point. Thank goodness he's off our screens tomorrow!
I think it’s this and also that dami was the only one who gave him airtime while Davide and Andrew just couldn’t give a duck with him. It’s still so contradictory though as he and gemma voted her best mate - tasha.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s this and also that dami was the only one who gave him airtime while Davide and Andrew just couldn’t give a duck with him. It’s still so contradictory though as he and gemma voted her best mate - tasha.
100% and he had no bother voting for two couples. What a melt.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t love Paige and Adam and I don’t hate them they where okay.
I did feel for Paige when her parents came in, I think her mum was Stand-offish because she didn’t like Adam and was direct about it. I don’t think she was 100 percent happy with Jacques either she just said he brought out a playful side not that he was an ideal boyfriend. I read a few weeks ago in a newspaper her dad didn’t want her to do the show so that explains his cold detached behaviour it looks like her mum made her dad go on the show.

All I can say is (as a parent) I would have been gutted if my partner chose NOT to watch our daughter (on national television) because HE felt awkward. YOU SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN regardless of how you feel >>> It's NOT about you.
Hmm I'm not sure. I don't think being on Love Island is something I'd be proud of my daughter/son doing. I never got why parents say they are proud. I would act up for the cameras though, probably.

Btw I'm not a parent yet so obviously this might be why I feel this way.

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.