Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way Davide’s head turns. Those two KNOW they’re well liked.

Gemma turning however….would be perfect and I wouldn’t actually be surprised. I think Luca is doing her head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bombshell Nathalia is like a supermodel, 5’11 gorgeous figure, very natural. I can see Davides head being turned.
Or Adams, Paige is quite average/plain in my opinion, another reason why I think she's so popular. She's an achievable level of hotness!
Tasha on the other hand is a natural born beauty.... I do think that's why people love to dislike her!

Reactions: 6
Luca's apology to Tasha was so insincere - it all revolved on Gemma - his apology punchline was "If someone did that to Gemma I wouldn't like it" if you view your actions through someone close to you and not through the person you offended then you are a special kind of narcissist.
Of all of the copious amounts of red flags with him the pushing Gemma aside and getting annoyed when he saw her talking to Adam is the biggest. This proves that he does not want her even talking to another man and gets his back up when she does. I hope Louise Owen rips him a new one. Gemma does appear to be strong minded so one can only assume she's been raised that way and her mother will have no issue calling a spade a misogynist.
I'd like to see the alleged death threats his flowers in the attic sister claim they received. As if anyone is going to kill Luca the fish monger from Brighton The FIAT 500 'Be Kind' brigade will be bigging him up big style when he gets out and let's see how he tries to turn the situation into the victimhood

Reactions: 14
I’m getting huge Ekin-Su vibes from Nathalia - wouldn’t be surprised if they clash, especially if she chooses Davide for a date. Just hope he doesn’t start going round kissing the new girls again 😂
The Ekin-Su stans have already started getting catty on twitter about Nathalia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Or Adams, Paige is quite average/plain in my opinion, another reason why I think she's so popular. She's an achievable level of hotness!
Tasha on the other hand is a natural born beauty.... I do think that's why people love to dislike her!
The new girl Nathalia is ridiculously STUNNING - I think Adam will keep up the bad boy gone good facade and not stray but if she was brought in earlier or there from the start he'd be gone as quick as a whippet

Reactions: 8
Yeah would prefer them to just have a natural debrief when they have stuff to spill instead of forcing it every morning, esp as not everyone wants to share with the whole group

Reactions: 8
Hopefully at the very least the newbies can tell the islanders how they are being perceived on the outside ( dami and Luca) and could make indiyah change her tone. She probably won’t she seems very keen on dami but I would love if she realised he’s an ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The morning debrief needs in the bin and also the salon thing :sick: I also think when they vote, they should have no time to deliberate and should have to make individual choices in front of everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but no matter how awful luca is .he dosnt deserve death threats and no matter how weird his sister is .she dosnt deserve to see them either .these people saying it should have there accounts deleted
His sister knows what she’s doing though posting this. It is an exceptionally vile comment yes and there’s no excuse for messages like that.

However with all her other posts, his family are taking the pity me approach and are overdoing it with the ‘hate’ narrative to distract from his behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry but no matter how awful luca is .he dosnt deserve death threats and no matter how weird his sister is .she dosnt deserve to see them either .these people saying it should have there accounts deleted
For me this is where someone needs to step in. People get heavily invested in what is ultimately a game show. It shows more about them than the contestant but ultimately it's the families that suffer. There's people in the villa I like/dislike but I'm a grown ass adult and I move on from it

Reactions: 5
The morning debrief needs in the bin and also the salon thing :sick: I also think when they vote, they should have no time to deliberate and should have to make individual choices in front of everyone.
This would be so good. Get them to decide on the spot, would cause drama and would allow people to show their true feelings.

Reactions: 9
Luca - bleep
Dami - bleep
Billy - bleep
Andrew - half arsed bleep
Deji - meh bleep
Adam - reformed bleep? Hmmmm
Davide - bleep

Does anyone know how Adam's teeny wee calves hold him up?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t understand why we have to see them in bed sleeping every night too with their names next to them. It’s just time wasting

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I needa stop walking around singing “sucking on her tits or whatever… a what? Licking on her titties or whatever… a what?”🤣🤣 I’m gonna start getting strange looks🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
His sister knows what she’s doing though posting this. It is an exceptionally vile comment yes and there’s no excuse for messages like that.

However with all her other posts, his family are taking the pity me approach and are overdoing it with the ‘hate’ narrative to distract from his behaviour.
Totally agree with this. Yes those messages are vile, but several other islanders family and friends have said they’ve received similar, yet haven’t shared them for all to see. They know Luca is getting a lot of bad press so want to show the messages.

Reactions: 17
The two knew guys give me gay vibes maybe they should couple up together and go for the win but then again they both look like they are both receivers not the giver.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why we have to see them in bed sleeping every night too with their names next to them. It’s just time wasting
Seeing their names always makes me think of series 5 when they gave Elly Belly a name tag in bed lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.