Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just coming home from work and saw a man on a bike and thought why do I recognise this sweaty blonde man. It was Charlie 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
When it was the club bit for season 5 it was also bottom 2 as well .its not been done for lucas sake it's something that always happens at this point .hopefully luca goes next though
Last year it was bottom 3, it just seems convenient to me that they decided to go for bottom 2. Even if it were bottom 3 they’d have manipulated it somehow so Luca stayed, they’ve got him and Gemma down to win.

Reactions: 3
Luca will now get the Jack Fincham edit, 10 days of good tv with Louise giving the greenlight before making Gemma his girlfriend on the final date.
I dono.. they’ve shown the bullying so I don’t think there’s a way back from that. Gemma’s mam has acknowledged it on instagram.. I d didn’t watch jacks season but did he mess up as royally as that?

Reactions: 4
Totally agree with this. Yes those messages are vile, but several other islanders family and friends have said they’ve received similar, yet haven’t shared them for all to see. They know Luca is getting a lot of bad press so want to show the messages.
Kind of love Ekin's friend's energy when she said she was doing the most, messaging parents/schools/workplaces when she received nasty messages!

(Ofc goes without saying she shouldn't be receiving messages like that anyway, or have to take action like that, but glad they got some consequences!)

Reactions: 7
Last year it was bottom 3, it just seems convenient to me that they decided to go for bottom 2. Even if it were bottom 3 they’d have manipulated it somehow so Luca stayed, they’ve got him and Gemma down to win.
I don’t think it’s for them to win. They’ve a week left and need him for drama. It’s like Faye, volatile as duck and can deliver maximum drama. Deji/Billy wouldn’t deliver that. Also I think bottom 3 could have seen tasha in there and it was obvious producers wanted to protect her from this one.

Reactions: 2
I can’t wait for danicas interview on afternoon when she leaves, it’ll be more like she’s the one interviewing Laura😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tempted to not watch and just read on here until the dumping is over, cba watching them save Dami
I was literally thinking the same that I don't wanna sit through the dumping, gonna join you just reading through here!

Agree with everyone about shaking up the islanders dumping people. Needs to be an individual vote with no conferring, or even a beach hut ballot so they're not influenced by the reactions of the others. Way less boring and we'd potentially get to see their actual opinions.

Reactions: 19
Agree with everyone about shaking up the islanders dumping people. Needs to be an individual vote with no conferring, or even a beach hut ballot so they're not influenced by the reactions of the others. Way less boring and we'd potentially get to see their actual opinions.
They all have phones, they should have to text their votes in individually

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Did you see what some of the messages Luca's sister is getting sent from people?! I get that hes a bit of a tit and his behaviour isn't amazing but bleeping hell... How are these trolls any better by wishing things on his family!!!

Reactions: 4
Did you see what some of the messages Luca's sister is getting sent from people?! I get that hes a bit of a tit and his behaviour isn't amazing but bleeping hell... How are these trolls any better by wishing things on his family!!!
I've seen that, they are awful and there is absolutely no excuse for them. I do think she is sharing them for sympathy though, to make people feel sorry for luca. I don't doubt all islanders get those vile messages sadly

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.