Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m willing to give these four a chance but imo this season has been one of the absolute worst for bombshells.

Davide - decent islander but horrible bombshell, barely makes any effort with the girls
Afia - flopped not once but twice
Jacques - a horrible little man
Jay - had potential but fucked it up by mugging off Ekin-Su, going for doormat Paige then randomly friendzoning Chyna
Remi - no impact whatsoever
Danica - as loveable as she is, Dr Alex walked so that Danica could run
Charlie - ruined his chances by not picking Tasha but probably would’ve flopped either way
Antigoni - was literally just there for a girls holiday
Adam - would’ve had more pay off had he went in weeks before he actually did

The only one that has lived up to the name so far is Ekin-Su.
Had to google who some of them were because they were so tit I've already forgotten them, the term 'bombshell' gets thrown around far too loosely these days.

Reactions: 9
Had to google who some of them were because they were so tit I've already forgotten them, the term 'bombshell' gets thrown around far too loosely these days.
This is how I feel when people call Maura one of the best bombshells because whilst there’s no denying that she’s a legendary islander, she made no real impact as a bombshell. Had Sherif not been kicked out of the villa she literally would’ve went home at the first recoupling. The only reason she managed to get with Curtis later on is because he had already messed things up with Amy after Casa and he needed a backup plan to get him to the finals.

Reactions: 7
Don’t get me wrong Luca has many issues but he is also on the mark, she’s had what 6 chances now? Her time is up let Summer have a chance
Dami have had more chances then anyone and is only with indiyah to sail to final. So the same could be said about him . To let Billy have a chance

Reactions: 1
Dami have had more chances then anyone and is only with indiyah to sail to final. So the same could be said about him . To let Billy have a chance
Not sure what you mean as Dami’s only been coupled up with Amber, Summer and Indiyah and no one has rejected him like Danica?

Reactions: 2
Not sure what you mean as Dami’s only been coupled up with Amber, Summer and Indiyah and no one has rejected him like Danica?
He's still going through them . It's not Danica fault everyone have used her for a villa place. I really hope she stays. Summer doesn't seem to make an impact at all. Her eye rolling as if anyone has the nerve to not have her as a favourite

Hopefully this is okay, not trying to derail, I just think it's entertaining that our guy Felipe over here on LI USA has already got his girl in a chokehold on day 1. He must've taken a leaf from Luca's book. 😂

View attachment 1431702
Where are you watching this? I’ve never watched the US one so i’m interested to see what it’s like compared to the UK/Australian one!

Ngl I hope Gemma’s head turns, but I doubt it will happen.

Adams head will turn, if it doesn’t I’ll be shocked

Reactions: 15
Sorry if it’s been said but this thread moves so fast but are the bombshells going in tonight? Or do you reckon it’s going to be another bastard cliffhanger🙄
Sick of the morning meetings and cliffhangers now to be honest

Reactions: 3
Ngl I hope Gemma’s head turns, but I doubt it will happen.

Adams head will turn, if it doesn’t I’ll be shocked
I think Gemma might- it won’t at first but Lucas r lack of trust will cause her to question things.

i don’t think Adam will. At this point I think he and Paige are going to win the bleeping thing.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if it’s been said but this thread moves so fast but are the bombshells going in tonight? Or do you reckon it’s going to be another bastard cliffhanger🙄
Sick of the morning meetings and cliffhangers now to be honest
Morning meetings are bleeping tedious and boring.in fact the whole format is so tit.

This is why I don’t get the billy storyline - the morning meetings are where doing bits are discussed so why is it so shocking he shared what they did? Is it because he binned her off? I don’t like billy but the storyline felt a bit forced.

I’m going to Spain on Friday guys, can anyone tell me how we can watch love island there?😭 HELP
Virgin media app 🥰🥰

I’m getting huge Ekin-Su vibes from Nathalia - wouldn’t be surprised if they clash, especially if she chooses Davide for a date. Just hope he doesn’t start going round kissing the new girls again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure they didn’t have the morning meeting, evening party with crap toast format for every single episode in previous series. I wonder why they think it makes good tv this year?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.