Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the thing with Deji's ball that baffles me is how editors missed that!! are you just plain not looking?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think LI have a partnership with Boots as they have similar vids with other islanders. No other couples yet though! Tash and Gemma did a makeup one, Danica did a hair one and Indiyah did a skincare one. Danica makes a really great presenter too!
Thanks, just looked at Danica's video and she's really good. Great marketing tool, one of those curling wands look fab so I might check them out on the Boots website! 😂

Reactions: 3
Dami not getting why he was one of the ones voted least popular. Continues to tit stir by asking Davide to show the new girls around.

Reactions: 9
They didn't miss it, Ian mentioned it in his narration
oh!! I'm watching outside the uk via streaming links later and didn't hear it/ wasn't able to go back. Then read in an article that they missed it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.