Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure he was listed as shorter on aftersun, he doesn't look super tall!

Nathalia is pretty šŸ‘€
Gave me slight emily ratajkowski vibes in that small preview but agree she also has the ekin vibe oh no!

Reactions: 18
WHAT IS THE TRUTH LOL? I guess we'll see how short/tall he really is either tonight or tomorrow when he meets Nathalia.
He looks about 6ft in the recoupling, little bit taller than Luca and a little smaller than Andrew. Dami looks about 6'3(didn't realise he was so tall)

Reactions: 4
I actually think these bombshells could turn some heads. Seem the most decent out of all that have gone in so far, especially the girls

Reactions: 9
Nathalia could turn Adams head & hope she doesšŸ¤£As for the new fellas easy target for them is Danica presume she'l still be in to stay in!!None of the couples are going to change now with a week & a half to go!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Praying these lot coming in arenā€™t giving no shits and want to properly cause some drama with these couples!
Itā€™s getting boring again I need dramasss

Reactions: 5
Gemma will defo leave Luca the minute a footballer slides in her DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now seeing about all the Ofcom complaints makes it even more clear the producers told dami and luca to apologise

Reactions: 25
Too late for any bombshells to make an impact of any of the couples, they all have their eyes on the prize now.

Reactions: 7
maybe it's bc i'm only a year older than her but i do feel bad for gemma. i think she's a generally laid back (boring if you're not super close) person but won't let ppl walk all over her when it comes to confrontation. she seems like the type to not instigate but will be stubborn enough to keep tension until she feels things are somewhat resolved.

i think we need to keep in mind that gemma is not responsible for luca's behaviour. a man four years older who flies off the handle at her holding a light hearted conversation with another boy isn't exactly the kinda guy you'd feel comfortable 'telling off' for the way he speaks to tasha, ekin etc. i agree that she's not had the most difficult time in there and could look out for the girls a bit more but i can't exactly blame her for trying to keep the peace when you look at how little it takes to set luca off.

if i was in an emotionally abusive (which imo this is) relationship in hindsight and ppl were blaming me for not getting a grip on my partners behaviour when there's evidence that he'd turn on me too then i'd feel a bit cheated out of some respect and consideration tbh. the last thing i'd want is someone reading here to blame themselves if their partner acts in a similar way to luca and they feel like they don't have the authority to put a stop to it bc of the unbalanced dynamic in their relationship. it's easy enough for us to want her to act a bit more like danica but it's just not that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m willing to give these four a chance but imo this season has been one of the absolute worst for bombshells.

Davide - decent islander but horrible bombshell, barely makes any effort with the girls
Afia - flopped not once but twice
Jacques - a horrible little man
Jay - had potential but fucked it up by mugging off Ekin-Su, going for doormat Paige then randomly friendzoning Chyna
Remi - no impact whatsoever
Danica - as loveable as she is, Dr Alex walked so that Danica could run
Charlie - ruined his chances by not picking Tasha but probably wouldā€™ve flopped either way
Antigoni - was literally just there for a girls holiday
Adam - wouldā€™ve had more pay off had he went in weeks before he actually did

The only one that has lived up to the name so far is Ekin-Su.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I would have guessed at least 6ft just googled and apparently heā€™s said hes 6ā€™ā€™2. Heā€™s definitely one of the taller boys, maybe only Dami and Adam are taller.
Didnā€™t they say on AfterSun Davide was 5ft 9ā€ ? ?

• Haha
Didnā€™t they say on AfterSun Davide was 5ft 9ā€ ? ?
Lots of further discussion since this postā€¦Weā€™ll find out when the 5ā€™11 bombshell enters tonightā€¦ šŸ‘€ or tomorrow because it will probably be ANOTHER cliffhanger.

Reactions: 7
You watch them dump Danica. Luca says she's had enough chances in first look . That'll be final straw for luca orchestrating that šŸ¤£
Donā€™t get me wrong Luca has many issues but he is also on the mark, sheā€™s had what 6 chances now? Her time is up let Summer have a chance

These are the two links I use:

They work really well, ads are cut out just loads of pop ups in the beginning to get it to play x
Youā€™re a star! Thanks so much!x

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.