Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Can someone please explain to me why Tasha is hated so much? What has she done that’s caused so much hate? I’m genuinely confused and think I’ve missed something in show!
Have you heard - it's 2022 and women are expected to be "good girls" who stay loyal to their cheating, lying, conspiring partners (Paige, Gemma and Indiyah) We are NOT supposed to think for ourselves and explore our options. We are expected to be sweet, pretty and kind. And if our heads DO get turned (Ekin and Tasha) the wrath of God will come down and penalize you with pies in the face, intense scrutiny and harassment. AND public will slut shame you and hold past discretions over your head until the end of time.

Meanwhile the guys say it's just banter and jokes and it's not that deep. LOLZ

I fully expect Love Island to bring back public stoning next year :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
The one thing that would make this whole ‘your fate is up to your fellow islanders’ thing more interesting, would be if without conferring each islander has to vote for someone, weakest link style

that way, everyone gets a say instead of the arrogant loudmouths dictating the discussion and could have more interesting outcomes PLUS you then get the drama of potentially having to live with someone you voted

I also would like to see them do a ‘line up in the order the public voted for *insert something like biggest game player here*’ just so we could see Luca and Dami taken down a peg or two but unfortunately they seem to get off lightly and continue to be smug arseholes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
The Andrew Tasha chat was SO boring, is all he can say 'yeah' or 'why's that' he reminds me of my sleezy piece of shit ex and its not a vibe
Their chat was so droll and cringey and he was talking like a nursery teacher
Her : you’re the best boyfriend
Him : I’m the best boyfriend, yeh?

Her: I love you
Him: you love me, yeh?

Her: I want to move in together when we leave
Him: you want to move in together, yeh?

Christ it was so painful I had to turn it over

• Haha
Reactions: 60

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Their chat was so droll and cringey and he was talking like a nursery teacher
Her : you’re the best boyfriend
Him : I’m the best boyfriend, yeh?

Her: I love you
Him: you love me, yeh?

Her: I want to move in together when we leave
Him: you want to move in together, yeh?

Christ it was so painful I had to turn it over
Andrew is the kind of guy to say “without me?😉” when you tell him you’re going in the bath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

hereforthegossip22

I don’t care what you say, I think this years love island has been Fucken shit. I’m sick of the same story lines, same type of characters each year. Im sick and tired that the public have no fucken say in who gets dumped off the island. It’s pointless even voting. I’m bored that there has hardly been any challenges or hide away/date days. This year the show’s producers have been lazy and boring. The cliff hangers aren’t even exciting cliff hangers. It’s so boring.
This bullshit excuse of they’re making sure the islands mental health is their focus…. Please it’s isn’t, it hasn’t and it won’t ever be. The guys this year have been bullying pigs and the producers have constantly did nothing until charities made a big deal and brought negative press to the show.

and one more thing, please for the love of Christ the show needs a new presenter. Laura is awful. No one and I mean no one can replace Caroline. But Laura isn’t a good fit at all. She doesn’t even know their names. Shes unnatural and should stick to radio instead of tv. She doesn’t come across good on tv.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Its_Me

VIP Member
Danica thanking her staff for their continued dedication and support to the business

• Haha
Reactions: 54

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Did you notice that Luca basically didn’t feature at all tonight? I’ve noticed before that the show does this whenever there’s a lot of noise on the outside directed at one of the islanders, they usually edit them out for a while to give a bit of a breather and hope the public anger cools off

Reactions: 53

hellothere_

Why is Dami so evil with everything he does?! Why is Paige so bitchy towards others?! Argh, this series is terrible with the people they have in there. Either bland as ready salted crisps, sly/devious or just arseholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Dami is so rude. “Davide do you wanna give the girls a tour”. Obviously picked davide to antagonise ekin. Get him out!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 48

studmuffin12

Paige and her smarmy facial expressions when the new girls came in - VILE HUNNYBUNS. All I want to see now is Adam doing what Adam does, bring Paige back down to earth and back in her box

Reactions: 48

mcfeez

VIP Member
Its funny how the boys play into Ekins insecurity but rarely ever, apart from that once from Dami, bring up the fact that Luca is an insecure clingy little weirdo with Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Notredamn

VIP Member
I hope Ekin thrives like fuckery after this. She can have Laura’s job, Holly Willoughby’s job, the queen’s job. Whatever she wants

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47