Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking about this all day, why was it only a bottom two? When all season it’s been them deciding from the bottom three? I swear if it were 3 in the bottom Luca would have been up there, but he really seems to have a free pass to the final for some reason. I don’t understand how the producers wouldn’t want the pair of them gone honestly. They’re racking up some huge negativity about Love Island online and the fact they’re both still in there is looking really badly on the show.

I also find it really annoying that we vote but our votes essentially count for nothing? We all know the islanders are going to save that absolute waste of air Dami.. So why did we even have to vote when our votes are literally wasted and don’t physically DO anything.

The longer Luca and Dami are in there the harder I’m finding it to watch, I really wanted to turn it off last night and their fake apologies was the icing on top of the cake. How obvious was it that it had completely come from the producers? There was no build up of ‘I think we fucked up, shall we apologise?’ nothing. Luca even said ‘I NEED to speak to Tasha’ which suggested to me he had been told to go and apologise. He also said ‘I think I’ve taken it too far this time’ as though he’d been warned about what the public had been saying. Like, you think Luca?

It’s really not fair that these vile men get to stay in there and now more than likely get to be seen as the good guys because they eventually apologised. Any Luca/Dami fans out there.. I literally BEG you to take your rose tinted glasses off and quit voting for them, these men are absolutely vile and deserve to be kicked out before the final.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry if it’s been said but this thread moves so fast but are the bombshells going in tonight? Or do you reckon it’s going to be another bastard cliffhanger🙄
Sick of the morning meetings and cliffhangers now to be honest
Laura will speak at a 0.000001 mile per sec and one foot will be seen entering the villa then the episode will end

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With the exception of Faye have any blokes gotten away with such hateful behaviour in previous years? I feel like they’ve always gotten a comeuppance..

Reactions: 4
Sorry but no matter how awful luca is .he dosnt deserve death threats and no matter how weird his sister is .she dosnt deserve to see them either .these people saying it should have there accounts deleted
While I totally disagree with this, it is only 1 person saying this & tbh I'm not on tv or sucking my brothers dick online & I've had loads of tit sorry but this is what happens online.
I will reiterate I do not condone at all whatsoever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
His sister knows what she’s doing though posting this. It is an exceptionally vile comment yes and there’s no excuse for messages like that.

However with all her other posts, his family are taking the pity me approach and are overdoing it with the ‘hate’ narrative to distract from his behaviour.
Absolutely, I have said the same x

Reactions: 3
Ohhhh I really hope Davide isn’t a dick and upsets ekin
I don’t think he will. He’ll probably have a little flirt but at this point like someone else said they know they’re a popular couple with a chance of winning now. On the outside however I think he would 100% go for her.

Reactions: 2
Tempted to not watch and just read on here until the dumping is over, cba watching them save Dami

I would have guessed at least 6ft just googled and apparently he’s said hes 6’’2. He’s definitely one of the taller boys, maybe only Dami and Adam are taller.
He is about 6 foot and a half inch...no way is he 6 2....that's just my assement from TV bit usually good at this

I’ve been thinking about this all day, why was it only a bottom two? When all season it’s been them deciding from the bottom three? I swear if it were 3 in the bottom Luca would have been up there, but he really seems to have a free pass to the final for some reason. I don’t understand how the producers wouldn’t want the pair of them gone honestly. They’re racking up some huge negativity about Love Island online and the fact they’re both still in there is looking really badly on the show.

I also find it really annoying that we vote but our votes essentially count for nothing? We all know the islanders are going to save that absolute waste of air Dami.. So why did we even have to vote when our votes are literally wasted and don’t physically DO anything.

The longer Luca and Dami are in there the harder I’m finding it to watch, I really wanted to turn it off last night and their fake apologies was the icing on top of the cake. How obvious was it that it had completely come from the producers? There was no build up of ‘I think we fucked up, shall we apologise?’ nothing. Luca even said ‘I NEED to speak to Tasha’ which suggested to me he had been told to go and apologise. He also said ‘I think I’ve taken it too far this time’ as though he’d been warned about what the public had been saying. Like, you think Luca?

It’s really not fair that these vile men get to stay in there and now more than likely get to be seen as the good guys because they eventually apologised. Any Luca/Dami fans out there.. I literally BEG you to take your rose tinted glasses off and quit voting for them, these men are absolutely vile and deserve to be kicked out before the final.
When it was the club bit for season 5 it was also bottom 2 as well .its not been done for lucas sake it's something that always happens at this point .hopefully luca goes next though

The new girl Nathalia is ridiculously STUNNING - I think Adam will keep up the bad boy gone good facade and not stray but if she was brought in earlier or there from the start he'd be gone as quick as a whippet
The first look indicates Adam/Paige being brought into a situation. If Adam is on his own merit he'll stick with Paige but if he's the producer plant then he's obviously going to jump ship.

I think Lucas sister would do better to just stay quiet. I don’t condone what’s being said, it’s disgusting but anything she says just looks like an attempt at sympathy to distract the bullying.

i do think though that if luca continues to be utterly hateful they should try give him some sort of humbling exit so he doesn’t come out to absolute vitriol. Sort of like with jacques. I think now that dami has been in bottom two people will be feel he’s had at least some sort of karma served whereas luca is still widely despised (his own fault yes I just never feel comfortable about the hate once they leave the villa/tv show)

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else do a big cheer when Dami's name was read out? 😁

Then you find out the islanders will probably save him 😣

If it's the boys who are deciding i think there's a slight chance he could go as long as Andrew finds some balls and fights for Billy. If it's the girls they'll defo save him due to Indiya and Danica's influence.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind the gruesome twosome Dami and Luca were forced to apologise to Tasha by the producers because they were coming across so badly. Reminds me of when Faye had a personality transplant overnight after the producers had clearly had a word.

Reactions: 5
The first look indicates Adam/Paige being brought into a situation. If Adam is on his own merit he'll stick with Paige but if he's the producer plant then he's obviously going to jump ship.
I feel it’s just going to be the dullest storyline ever where adam ultimately reaffirms his love for Paige - the producers are literally handing her the final.

Dami have had more chances then anyone and is only with indiyah to sail to final. So the same could be said about him . To let Billy have a chance
But Danica has been pied multiple times and clearly ain’t having success, Dami for all his flaws seems to have success.

I think Lucas sister would do better to just stay quiet. I don’t condone what’s being said, it’s disgusting but anything she says just looks like an attempt at sympathy to distract the bullying.

i do think though that if luca continues to be utterly hateful they should try give him some sort of humbling exit so he doesn’t come out to absolute vitriol. Sort of like with jacques. I think now that dami has been in bottom two people will be feel he’s had at least some sort of karma served whereas luca is still widely despised (his own fault yes I just never feel comfortable about the hate once they leave the villa/tv show)
Luca will now get the Jack Fincham edit, 10 days of good tv with Louise giving the greenlight before making Gemma his girlfriend on the final date.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.