Love Island 2022 #40

Who will go home?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to leave my post from the other thread here as it was about the last post on the thread ie Danica

I really don't understand why people like Danica. It's not that I dislike her but I find her so bland, she has all the ingredients to be spicy but somehow it just doesen't work. I can see why the boys are put off, when she chats with them it's like a job interview.

Reactions: 32
Just wanted to leave my post from the other thread here as it was about the last post on the thread ie Danica

I really don't understand why people like Danica. It's not that I dislike her but I find her so bland, she has all the ingredients to be spicy but somehow it just doesen't work. I can see why the boys are put off, when she chats with them it's like a job interview.
Same tbh, she came in too strong I think and then couldn't pull it off. Everyone reacted badly to her compared to other bombshells/casa people etc so I think there must've been stuff going on that we didn't see. I do feel sorry for her but if I were her I'd go now, it's not happening for her in there and it's getting embarrassing, she should leave with her head held high

Reactions: 14
Louise being diplomatic on Tasha's page, zero chance Luca gets the green light on the outside...think he'll still be ok inside the villa with the cameras rolling

Claudia Bish will be freaking out about that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Louise being diplomatic on Tasha's page, zero chance Luca gets the green light on the outside...think he'll still be ok inside the villa with the cameras rolling

I can’t see any scenario where she gives the nod of approval and they go to the final. I just can’t. It would need to be one hell of an edit,

althougg mind you faye sauntered into the final last year…

Reactions: 14
Can someone please explain to me why Tasha is hated so much? What has she done that’s caused so much hate? I’m genuinely confused and think I’ve missed something in show!
Have you heard - it's 2022 and women are expected to be "good girls" who stay loyal to their cheating, lying, conspiring partners (Paige, Gemma and Indiyah) We are NOT supposed to think for ourselves and explore our options. We are expected to be sweet, pretty and kind. And if our heads DO get turned (Ekin and Tasha) the wrath of God will come down and penalize you with pies in the face, intense scrutiny and harassment. AND public will slut shame you and hold past discretions over your head until the end of time.

Meanwhile the guys say it's just banter and jokes and it's not that deep. LOLZ

I fully expect Love Island to bring back public stoning next year :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
I don't understand why everyone keeps saying its set up because the islanders are voting and its the bottom 2 and not 3 .literally watch the old seasons .it's the same 😆😆

Reactions: 10
Does anyone see Dami turning on luca? I could see Adam encouraging the opinion of luca being a tit stirrer and that would be enough for dami to start calling him out loads in an attempt to redeem himself?

Reactions: 17
From the last thread, re Claudia... it's really a bit haunting, what all people will do for money and fame and followers. She seems like a right pill.
Wonder what their parents are like, surely neither of them fell very far from the tree.

and then re what others were saying about Luca berating Tasha basically over the fact she didn't pick him/ she's his type and he can't go for her bc he's been locked in ( no pun) with Gemma. I think there could potentially be a lot of truth to that. Even if he doesn't want to end up with her, it's a girl he wanted in some way that totally had nil interest. What always comes to mind is how he looked on the night of the heart rate challenge when she came out of the box, he looked like he was going to lose his mind.

Reactions: 18

I agree. I can’t understand it at all. She’s not nasty and she’s obviously beautiful but I don’t gel with her personality at all. I think she’s very full on which is off putting to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

What did Louise say I'm in work 😅

Does anyone see Dami turning on luca? I could see Adam encouraging the opinion of luca being a tit stirrer and that would be enough for dami to start calling him out loads in an attempt to redeem himself?
Ooh I read this turning on as making him horny. I was like wtf have I missed In work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.