Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Lucaā€™s Instagramā€¦ I am not a fan of his however the threats him and his family are receiving are making me feel sick. I know were a bunch of witches on here but for Christ sake anyone would think he had murdered someone the way some of these threats are worded!! I hate to admit it but Iā€™m genuinely feeling sorry for him and his family and am quite worried for him when he gets out and sees whatā€™s been going on.

Reactions: 10
Iā€™ve been thinking about this all day, why was it only a bottom two? When all season itā€™s been them deciding from the bottom three? I swear if it were 3 in the bottom Luca would have been up there, but he really seems to have a free pass to the final for some reason. I donā€™t understand how the producers wouldnā€™t want the pair of them gone honestly. Theyā€™re racking up some huge negativity about Love Island online and the fact theyā€™re both still in there is looking really badly on the show.

I also find it really annoying that we vote but our votes essentially count for nothing? We all know the islanders are going to save that absolute waste of air Dami.. So why did we even have to vote when our votes are literally wasted and donā€™t physically DO anything.

The longer Luca and Dami are in there the harder Iā€™m finding it to watch, I really wanted to turn it off last night and their fake apologies was the icing on top of the cake. How obvious was it that it had completely come from the producers? There was no build up of ā€˜I think we fucked up, shall we apologise?ā€™ nothing. Luca even said ā€˜I NEED to speak to Tashaā€™ which suggested to me he had been told to go and apologise. He also said ā€˜I think Iā€™ve taken it too far this timeā€™ as though heā€™d been warned about what the public had been saying. Like, you think Luca?

Itā€™s really not fair that these vile men get to stay in there and now more than likely get to be seen as the good guys because they eventually apologised. Any Luca/Dami fans out there.. I literally BEG you to take your rose tinted glasses off and quit voting for them, these men are absolutely vile and deserve to be kicked out before the final.
luca wouldā€™ve never been in the bottom even if it was bottom three lolšŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just seen Lucaā€™s Instagramā€¦ I am not a fan of his however the threats him and his family are receiving are making me feel sick. I know were a bunch of witches on here but for Christ sake anyone would think he had murdered someone the way some of these threats are worded!! I hate to admit it but Iā€™m genuinely feeling sorry for him and his family and am quite worried for him when he gets out and sees whatā€™s been going on.
This is exactly why his sister posted that message. Sheā€™s completely weaponising a single (or even a handful) of troll comments that go too far in a bid to gain sympathy and deflect from what a bleep bully her brother has been. The oldest tactic in the book- sheā€™s v good at her job Iā€™ll give her that!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Agree with everyone about shaking up the islanders dumping people. Needs to be an individual vote with no conferring, or even a beach hut ballot so they're not influenced by the reactions of the others. Way less boring and we'd potentially get to see their actual opinions.
Yes! Like the big brother nomination style vote off!

Reactions: 11
By feeling sorry for him you are falling for his sisters plan. They want to paint him as a victim when in fact everyone on tv gets the same messages all the time. If you donā€™t want them donā€™t chase fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I agree! I dont agree with his actions towards Tasha but let's be honest he only said out loud what a load of us were already thinking. He just approached it the wrong way and should have been more considerate... His comments lately haven't been the best but he's hardly making her life a living hell. If it was as bad as
The procuders are making it out surely she would have left!!

Reactions: 6
This is exactly why his sister posted that message. Sheā€™s completely weaponising a single (or even a handful) of troll comments that go too far in a bid to gain sympathy and deflect from what a bleep bully her brother has been. The oldest tactic in the book- sheā€™s v good at her job Iā€™ll give her that!
I forget sheā€™s a social media wizardā€¦I think it just shocked me actually seeing it! I bet all the islanders will have had something similar said to them (I dread to read tashaā€™s DMs!)

By feeling sorry for him you are falling for his sisters plan. They want to paint him as a victim when in fact everyone on tv gets the same messages all the time. If you donā€™t want them donā€™t chase fame.
Thatā€™s actually so true and youā€™re right it did work on me! Doh!!

Reactions: 14
I do believe that unless you have been bullied in your life you can not understand the gravity of how it affects you. It has left my friend with significant issues.

Luca didnā€™t apologise because he wanted to and he even made it her fault when he did. I just feel he is a total hypocrite and I really hope Gemma ditches him.

Reactions: 28
I really think the families should stay out of it. It never ends well and they are giving the kerazies a big fat target.

Yes šŸ’Æ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does Laura talk like that when she is in the villa ? Idiotic & slow.

Really don't like her presenting style & Ian is just blurred noise now as I block it out.

If they are going let the islanders choose who is going at least let them text their vote anonymously and individually. Because their own game play will at least cause more drama than they way the producers are doing it currently.

Reactions: 8
Thanks to Luca, there is A LOT of hatred being spewed at other Love Islanders. Why would ANYONE feel sorry for him? Especially since his sister's job is on social media - she knows EXACTLY how to play the game for monetary gains. Luca is not special or precious - despite what his drag queen sister thinks :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
luca wouldā€™ve never been in the bottom even if it was bottom three lolšŸ˜‚
As much as it pains me to admit it, you're right. And if he was 3rd then I think the producers would have had the vote be between the bottom 3, because watching the bothers choose between 2 OGs would be more dramatic than watching them choose between an OG and a newbie. As far as I remember it's always been the bottom 2 at the club thing, except last year when they made it bottom 3 so Jake was included.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.