Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fully agree that the vote should be in secret by text, none of this group discussion or voting in couples tit. they should make the ppl up for eviction give a little 'pls save me' speech saying why too - nothing to do with the fact i'd love to see dami grovel to tasha of course, although i doubt he'd be self aware

Reactions: 17
Sorry if anyone has already said it… but Lacey looks like Laura Anderson! (S4, now shacked up with Dane Bowers in Dubai)

Reactions: 2
Gemma would absolutely finish it with Luca is she could see that pic of him with the Lord Farquad hair. Someone needs to slip it under the door like the Casa Amor postcards of old and job done. She already has the ick with his dancing, the hair would just tip her over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They did this in season 3 where the couples discussed and sent a text anonymously. They should definitely do that again
fully agree that the vote should be in secret by text, none of this group discussion or voting in couples tit. they should make the ppl up for eviction give a little 'pls save me' speech saying why too - nothing to do with the fact i'd love to see dami grovel to tasha of course, although i doubt he'd be self aware

Reactions: 3
I guess the newbies will have some inside knowledge about whats going on outside. It kinda annoyed me that they text in secret Wonder if that will lead Indiyah & Gemma to leave their partners. Or will get luca and Dami to be more fake

Reactions: 5
4 bombshells but only 2 single people. Hopefully they will all get to pick first at the recoupling so two OG couples get split

Reactions: 15
Thanks to Luca, there is A LOT of hatred being spewed at other Love Islanders. Why would ANYONE feel sorry for him? Especially since his sister's job is on social media - she knows EXACTLY how to play the game for monetary gains. Luca is not special or precious - despite what his drag queen sister thinks :rolleyes:
He’s been a total hole in the villa however he hasn’t killed anyone. Death threats are disgusting and no one deserves it. His sister may well be using it to gain sympathy however I still stand by the fact it’s horrific behaviour that Luca or his family deserve
EDIT - don’t deserve that’s meant to say

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.