Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s been a total hole in the villa however he hasn’t killed anyone. Death threats are disgusting and no one deserves it. His sister may well be using it to gain sympathy however I still stand by the fact it’s horrific behaviour that Luca or his family deserve
EDIT - don’t deserve that’s meant to say
I'm a social media dumbass, I'm amazed I can operate Tattle, where has all the death threats and sister saying stuff been? Is it on Instagram?

Reactions: 3
I literally forgot there were was still the dumping to go. It’s history as far as the thread is concerned 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ready for another 60 mins of the male species making me want to punch the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 13
first time watching live in a couple of days! Hope there’s carnage but highly doubt it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The islanders you choose to save will stay on the Island….no tit, Sherlock

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does Laura have to talk to them like they are 4 years old and can't compute too much information?
So irritating.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
also if they’re letting the islanders choose all the time, why don’t they get them to write their individual choices on a piece of paper then read them out one by one - most votes go - if a tie goes down to public vote! ofc they’re gonna save the ones they’re closest too!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.