Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Not really anything juicy but I do find it funny how all the islanders must think Jacques name is actually spelt jax even though the pronunciations should be totally different.
Jacques is French for jack

• Haha
Reactions: 2

cee-bee

VIP Member
This is very old tea. From S5 Love Island.

New video though

But interesting still. I don't think Molly-Mae said anything and I don't even like her. But to pull him out of bed, interrogate him and then kick him. ITV had an agenda tbh because they let A LOT of shit slide

this guys YT videos bores me to death. I don’t think we’ll ever know what happened with Sheriff because ITV and Molly Mae aren’t commenting to provide a fuller picture. He was in for about 5 minutes then kicked out. By his own admission it was because he possibly kicked Molly Mae. He says it was an accident, but if she complained about it then it’s a no brainer I reckon. ITV let a lot of things slide but if a female islanders complains about being hurt by another islanders then there’s nothing to be gained by letting them stay on the show. Sheriff’s only offering seems to be “but other people did worse”

Marilyn345

VIP Member
From the sublime to the ridiculous in a short space of time,
From re-visiting Toastgate earlier to watching this crud with Paige and Jacques 🥱
Just when did the authenticity go, be amused or not amused by toastgate but that was one of LI’s most authentic moments,

One and only

If the vote was rigged and found out by ofcom how much trouble would they get in as it’s a free vote? Would anything happen?