Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickle_

It’s as if Gemma is scared of upsetting Luca as soon as he got back she stood up straight away cos she knew he’d be annoyed she was sitting with Adam

• Sad
Reactions: 53

cee-bee

VIP Member
Luca being rude “what’s he doing” shocker

Jacques’ little man syndrome coming out.

Jacques really reminds me of my abusive ex in terms of looks, demeanour, mindset, anger issues… it’s bizarre. It’s like there really is a formula. He was on the shorter side too funny enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Sickofthissh1t

Chatty Member
"I feel special coz Adam sent the text to me... Aahh Haa"

Sorry Paige the fucking producers sent it to u! Omg I can't deal with her anymore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

doodlebug

VIP Member
Gemma your 19 is showing. She’s seriously defending Luca’s insecurities and controlling nature. It makes me sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Paige deserves what’s coming to her the little prick. She’s chatting shit with the girls like she’s in some fucking fairytale? Fuck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Speaks volumes that Paige's female friends are all absolutely buzzing at the possibility of her ditching Jacques for someone else. Paige, there's a reason they feel that way, please pay attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ros79

Chatty Member
Gemma was getting quite flustered when Adam was commenting on how possessive Luca is.

kayl1986

VIP Member
I hope he picks Gemma over paige. Leave paige with shitty arse jacques and let luca kick off 😂😂 maybe Danica will take luca back in sympathy

• Haha
  • Heart