Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Absolutely nothing wrong with a slight bit of jealousy if you can express that in a healthy way, the problem is he clearly can’t and granted could be because maybe he thought him and Gemma would be exclusive/bf/gf by now and they aren’t so he’s a bit worried.
This could be part of it. Gemma as far as we know has said she has no desire to make things official in there so given Luca clearly wants that I’d say it’s definetly caused his insecurities to increase.

Her words say she’s with him but her actions say otherwise and she is holding back, While
Luca handles it arseways i do feel a bit for him. The same way i felt for Andrew at times.

Kas01980

VIP Member
I seen a post earlier on Facebook about Gemma and how she is out of order and disrespectful to luca. If she was a man everyone would be kicking off. How luca needs to ask her to be his gf and lock her down before Adam comes in or Billy takes the piss as she is giving the wrong idea. I didn't read the replies but I thought ffs is this seriously how most are seeing these romantic couples and Gemma is the problem for not making it official and talking to other guys and more so because all she wears is a bikini so it's understandable Luca's reaction .

There is no hope for these votes
Very interesting way of looking at it tbh...

Laika1234

VIP Member
don't think Billy likes Gemma. I think he is young, immature and feels a sense of security in Gemma - because they are from the same area.
Luca needs to chill out or he is going to lose her with his infantile clinginess.
i think he likes her as much in that he’s struck out with Paige and tasha and so sees the obvious storyline potential with her and Luca but yeah she said so herself he’s a player. I think she likes being the one the player falls for though. She landed Luca when we thought it was going to be between Paige and Tasha.

I agree - SO disappointed with the guys this year. There's none of them that I genuinely like..I actually dislike all of them, bunch of vile bore bags. There's definitely no Kems or Chris's, that's for sure!
They started out great and then kind of all just fizzled…

Maccat123

VIP Member
These people don’t deserve instagram influencer careers, they all sail along. No personality’s, no drama as they are too scared of public opinion. Sticking with the same couples, we barely have any of the games that expose them. They are too protected.
Totally agree, they have all played it ridiculously safe it's boring.

I am sick to death of that boring cunt Georgia that was on Love Island for about a week last year. She brought zero to the show but suddenly had a personality (online only) after she was booted. She’s out a tweet out condemning Adam returning to Love Island.

My understanding of Adams situation was, Rosie sucked him off and he got the ick. End of. Why does he have to be portrayed as a gaslighter as a result.
No but seriously I agree 😂😂 I think there have been worse men than him on the show. She didn't seem to care about Kendall's feelings when she started making out with him two seconds after he ended things with Kendall. Tbh I think Rosie was very naive, I understand her being upset when he wasn't talking to her but it was soo obvious he is a fuck boy.

livvys

Chatty Member
Apparently some ex islanders were on a live and George said that his hands were places they shouldn’t be and Ekin’s hands were places they shouldn’t be and he ‘didn’t know friends do things like that’ I read this on fb 😂

sorry if this has been said before at least it’s not Jacques shitty pants again
I’m pretty sure I read somewhere that he insinuated he “done bits” with her? But who knows, she wouldn’t dare admit to it now after she questioned Davide about kissing in Casa

abcdsb7

There were some stunning girls in that series and they all fancied Terry.
Perhaps you remember.. I’m sure I heard Kady say she wasn’t allowed to couple up with Terry. They entered together as bombshells.
That’s a good point actually bombshells that come in together don’t seem to couple up