Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A03D274F-4C77-4998-AED2-F5E9CD8325A7.jpeg

the absolute CHEEK of this guy to be turning casa amour into a bleep house when he can’t even wipe his own ASS CHEEKS after taking a tit. getting about in skid stained undies. rat behaviour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Jacques having the brass neck to say Andrew is a respectful guy. If that's respectful, stop the world I want off!
jacques equates having actual emotions over a girl as being respectful. Remember when he was surprised at caring about Paige being upset?

Reactions: 4
Wait, what is it?
For me, it's picking. Do It unconsciously now. Usually what causes scarring like that. Can only speak for me & my Mum (and there was another commenter on here too) as looks the same to what we have/had

Reactions: 1
Did the girls exaggerate what Tasha said he Andrew for him to be this upset ? Like I knew she wasn’t sure about him but like I feel the girls played it up
They defo have. They won’t have mentioned when she said she was happier than ever and hadn’t felt that way about a guy before 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Tbh lads I don't think Andrew needs to be on this show another day, no shade, I just think he's not got a thick enough skin for this

Reactions: 33
Jax plays the "letting your emotions out" card when it suits him but he's the one contributing to the toxic masculinity and lowkey belittling Andrew before / acting like a dog with the new girls

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What has Andrew actually been told about Tasha that’s made him totally sure she isn’t really into him etc?!

Reactions: 15
Andrew is really playing this victim card ain't he. Tasha will be the same soon. Both as bad as eachother

Reactions: 8
It’s 21:46 and Whitmore hasn’t slowly walked into the villa yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.