Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue

guys I started the thread, created a poll, ran out of options and realised I left half of them out 🥴🥴🥴🥴

can I delete it? Can’t find an option…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ekin-Su is possibly my favourite contestant on any Love Island series.
She’s certainly up there, very media savvy which always helps 😉
Has had flattering pieces about her written in The Guardian and The Indy as well as the usual stuff in the tabloids. One of the proper journalists called her a feminine icon .. and wasn’t taking the pee.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Reading the press release and now Adam just seems like stale attempt to drum up drama with Paige and Jacques. There’s no way she’ll be even entertaining him, her and Jacques are going to the final.

• Sad
These people don’t deserve instagram influencer careers, they all sail along. No personality’s, no drama as they are too scared of public opinion. Sticking with the same couples, we barely have any of the games that expose them. They are too protected.

Reactions: 19
Just thinking about Adam during his series he was a sucker for a brunette so I would say they’ve picked him thinking he’s going to make a bee line for Paige and Gemma with any luck Paige goes off with him for a summer of fun I’d love to see Jaques loose her after his casa amour antics.

Reactions: 15
Shame they won’t bring back the smoking area and more alcohol! I bet there would be even more drama!

Reactions: 23
I am sick to death of that boring bleep Georgia that was on Love Island for about a week last year. She brought zero to the show but suddenly had a personality (online only) after she was booted. She’s out a tweet out condemning Adam returning to Love Island.

My understanding of Adams situation was, Rosie sucked him off and he got the ick. End of. Why does he have to be portrayed as a gaslighter as a result.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am sick to death of that boring bleep Georgia that was on Love Island for about a week last year. She brought zero to the show but suddenly had a personality (online only) after she was booted. She’s out a tweet out condemning Adam returning to Love Island.

My understanding of Adams situation was, Rosie sucked him off and he got the ick. End of. Why does he have to be portrayed as a gaslighter as a result.
True .. he wasn’t a gaslighter .. he was very upfront with his nasty treatment of women 🤫

Luca's behaviour when he's not within touching distance of Gemma is very worrying. The way he reacted when she was in the kitchen with Billy 🤷
It's never going to work on the outside. He's the type if she says she's out having lunch with friends she'll have to send him a pic to prove it. He's too emotionally high maintenance.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
If adam gets to know gemma there will be complaints .already seen stuff posted about her been 15 when he was last in .also ofcom are on tiktok and they do a weekly thing saying what's been complained about and its always love island 😆 people complained about the heart rate challenge as well

Luca's behaviour when he's not within touching distance of Gemma is very worrying. The way he reacted when she was in the kitchen with Billy 🤷
It's never going to work on the outside. He's the type if she says she's out having lunch with friends she'll have to send him a pic to prove it. He's too emotionally high maintenance.
There just putting him in a bad light and editing him badly. Gemma has been seen around the boys by herself plenty of times in unseen bits

Reactions: 3
Gemma’s storyline is with Billy, definetly can’t see anything with her and Adam.

Reactions: 5

Georgia was a massive melt I acc wish she would get over herself, can’t stand her on Twitter she was also extremely boring on love island

• Heart
What about an all stars season with all the people who are still couples competing for like the best ever love island couple 😆😆 although would be a bit tit but spice it up with bringing some of there flings in

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If adam gets to know gemma there will be complaints .already seen stuff posted about her been 15 when he was last in .also ofcom are on tiktok and they do a weekly thing saying what's been complained about and its always love island 😆 people complained about the heart rate challenge as well

There just putting him in a bad light and editing him badly. Gemma has been seen around the boys by herself plenty of times in unseen bits
Yes I agree we have to take editing into consideration but they can't edit what comes out if his mouth. My example isn't the first instance where he's displayed that behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.