Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh god guys, I'm officially addicted and off on holiday tomorrow. Any suggestions on how I can watch abroad? I know ITV HUB+ no longer let you access anything outside the UK and I've seen a million links to VPN's - any recommendations would be amazing!
I’m in France and have been watching it on the app!

Reactions: 2

electricmallows

VIP Member
Someone suggested tvmucho in one of the previous threads and it works! It allows you to watch one hour per day for free so maybe tune in 5min after the start so you don't miss the ending haha.

The 1st few mins tend to only be the recap and title screen anyway so it’s not like you’ll be missing anything

Reactions: 1

cee-bee

VIP Member
Well Lifted entertainment are clearly a bunch of twats, this has been one of the worst series so far imo.

I hope it goes back to ITV studios next year.

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Oh god guys, I'm officially addicted and off on holiday tomorrow. Any suggestions on how I can watch abroad? I know ITV HUB+ no longer let you access anything outside the UK and I've seen a million links to VPN's - any recommendations would be amazing!
I’m using express vpn on my MacBook and it’s been fab

livvys

Chatty Member
She was in love with Adam for sure but didn't have great things to say about him when the relationship ended. I prefer her with Sam as they seem to have a really playful vibe. Don't take themselves too seriously and those Ragdoll cats of theirs are gorgeous. Adam and Zara seemed very intense.
I agree with all of that. I mean tbf who does really have good things to say about their ex, hardly no one 😂
I think Zara and Sam have a very playful relationship so it won’t be awks to watch

Not sure Zara cares one bit, she did alright in terms of fame and fortune after her LI stint. Adam too.

so many of the current LIers are behaving appallingly, Adam may possibly be a positive influence. He has a PT firm now and seems to be doing ok for himself.
Yeah I’ve seen a lot of people saying “how unemployed do you have to be to go back in”. But he’s actually very successful with his business and apparently makes alot doing OF lol

Last edited:
  • Wow

Deb788

VIP Member
You know when Davide was looking like he was journalling the other night in bed , could he have been writing that note on the phone for Skids ?

I didn’t like Terri but I couldn’t stand Malin. Always for a bad feeling about her then read her thread on here (it’s a wild ride) there was proof her baby girl passed away due to her snorting drugs and drinking during the pregnancy.

I kind of respect terry went back to his’normal’ life whenhe could’ve gone down the influencer route
I was shocked when I read Malin’s thread and saw that

Laika1234

VIP Member
Anna said it was the Molly Mae thing and a number of other things that got him kicked out so maybe there was more to it but agree it all seemed v shady.