Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marilyn345

VIP Member
At the time I fancied him like mad. The neck tattoos don’t look so good to me now
There were some stunning girls in that series and they all fancied Terry.
Perhaps you remember.. I’m sure I heard Kady say she wasn’t allowed to couple up with Terry, that would have been interesting 😳. They entered together as bombshells.

Reactions: 1

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Lets be fair.. if you’re Gemma and you’re 19, gorgeous, figure to die for, rich and extremely supportive family.. you’re gonna aim for a rich businessman or footballer and really secure the bag for the rest of your life 😂 absolutely no way I’d be settling for that loser Luca when I could bag myself a bloke who’s had the same upbringing as me and possibly even more rich. Tbf that’s probably where Luca’s insecurities come from cause he must know this deep down, his days are numbered. She’s meant for a richer fancier lifestyle:ROFLMAO:
I won’t disagree with any of that but it does rather beg the question why did she decide to do the show. I fully accept it was for business and marketing purposes but the girl obviously has the right kind of connections already so could have taken that route🤔. She must know how great she looks so perhaps it’s some kind of ego trip, she couldn’t have factored in she would meet a character like Luca🥺. It’s obvious Gemma has good connections with Ekin Su, who whilst she’s not uncomfortable with stirring the pot would have Gemma’s interests at heart like a big sister. Luca will just have to bite the bullet and take all of this on board as a life’s lesson.

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I got a packet of 25 of these bad boys on the way home. Not had one since I was about 10. They've shrunk. BIG time 😭
Ohhhh I bought them last week in Iceland....I'm gonna run at the commercial break and grab one x