Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gallohseven

No way are Gemma and Luca going to survive on the outside.
Gemma has been raised for bigger and brighter things, does she need a PLT thing or be part of low rent influencer couple?
Not to say she isn’t shallow enough to be an influencer but I’m thinking more offspring of a rich daddy type of influencer -
Not PLT or fast fashion.
i think you would be surprised! gerogia toff from Made in Chelsea and true true money did a collaboration with a fast fashion brand a little while ago. its such a shame as they have enough money to buy properly

Reactions: 2

Laika1234

VIP Member
So that's Dami and Summer staying then. So disappointed it's gone to them to vote. Tbey need to be getting rid of more couples. Far too many in their and Dami needs to see his behaviour has been crap
Yeah it’s annoying - I feel like now he’s been in the bottom two his redemption arc is done so he’ll probably utter Indiyah one more apology and then go back to his usual stance of calling out everyone else’s behaviour and playing the villa agony aunt.

kayl1986

VIP Member
Sorry all not feeling too good today. Been busy in work. See chyna roll her eyes when the islanders got to pick.

• Sad

ASAnigel

VIP Member
I'm so, so sorry that happened to you, glad the fucker was arrested.

I would love if Gemma's parents did come in and put a pin in it even before they even left the villa. Gemma probably knows it's not right but it's hard to have proper perspective when you litterly have no place to run!
Thank you ❤

I think publicly they’ll give their approval and support to avoid any drama or negative media attention etc but I hope that once she’s out either she sees it herself or they step in!
the other night made me think she’s just putting up with it for the sake of the show!

• Heart