Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Also doesn’t matter if he only exhibits that behaviour on a Wednesday, or only when she’s talking to boys whose names end in Y, or only when she has her hair in a bun, it’s still wrong for him to act like that!
It’s wrong I agree. It’s his own insecurity and he needs to suck it up but I don’t think it’s completely abnormal for people to feel jealous either. He asked her about billy and she shut it down. He hasn’t said anything about it to her since he’s panicked to Andrew and Ekin about it. He’s gotten insecure over Jacques and now Billy. Jacques and Gemma came across as closer at the start of the series and he was threatened. Even if she’s saying she’s not into Billy it’s clear Billy fancies her and while she told Luca there was nothing there I’m not sure I believe her. There’s definetly a flirty vibe between them.

im not saying Lucas behaviour is right but i think the implications that she’s not allowed talk to any man in the villa to be an exaggeration.

Reactions: 2

Maccat123

VIP Member
Season 4 is way too overhated imo, mostly because of the predictable winners. I actually think it had one of the most attractive casts too.
You know I agree, I hated it at the time but looking back there really were some hilarious moments.

Rach88

VIP Member
You can tell who watched LI from the start because the fact hardly anyone ever mentions Terry blows my mind 🤣 the man’s gone MIA ever since
Was revealed last year he was engaged and they had a baby but that's been it think he just wants a quiet life bless him 😂

ohnoshedidntdidshe

This is the first series of LI for me! Tell me about Adam please! I get the impression he’s going in with a plan to go for the girls that will cause the most shock/drama in Gemma and Paige.

livvys

Chatty Member
Well if we don’t get movie night, we need something because these girls need their eyes opened about these scumbag men
I’m thinking they’re not doing movie night this year because the girls never really did anything so it would just be clips of the boys

Clementine

VIP Member
Terry looked like Herman Munster. Never got the appeal. Luca’s a bit reminiscent of him facially I think.

Kas01980

VIP Member
Now I hate him. I don't remember much about him from before, but pulling Paige ...FFS MATE!!!

S4buk

VIP Member
Oh god guys, I'm officially addicted and off on holiday tomorrow. Any suggestions on how I can watch abroad? I know ITV HUB+ no longer let you access anything outside the UK and I've seen a million links to VPN's - any recommendations would be amazing!

Starfact

Jacques is taking a leaf out of ekin sues book with all this acting. Hes only saying what he feels hes meant to say to win! U can see on his face he doesnt even belive the words! Get him out! Id say hope paige gets with adam, but he was a prick also! Then again serves jacques right