Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I feel like this guy is really using danica. He doesn’t seem into her and doesn’t give me good vibes. Forgot his name lol

Reactions: 85

spilldatea

VIP Member
A03D274F-4C77-4998-AED2-F5E9CD8325A7.jpeg

the absolute CHEEK of this guy to be turning casa amour into a whore house when he can’t even wipe his own ASS CHEEKS after taking a shit. getting about in skid stained undies. rat behaviour.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Feel like tasha is that shit friend that only wants to talk about her drama and isn’t interested in your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

liarliarpantsonfire

Ughhhh Jacques is so slimy... his flirting makes me so uncomfortable. His lips curl into the most horrible sneer, he emanates bad energy.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

nicalibres

VIP Member
I’m just catching up. A boring episode overall but these are my thoughts.

Jacques is REPULSIVE in every way. Posting a pic of his shitty arse on this thread was an act of terrorism.

I’m convinced Tasha is a robot programmed to say the same phrase over and over. ‘He’s brought out a different siiidee to meeee’ honestly get this stale piece of bread off my screen.

Danica is actually really sweet but I need her to stop with the glitter eyeshadow, it’s giving shaaanxo circa 2014.

Society has progressed past the need for Laura Whitmore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Shani123

I actually don't get how some of you want Paige to couple of with Jay, she had her chance and chose curled lip boy over a real man. Jay shouldn't have to be second best.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

hol20x

VIP Member
Jacques is so gross and slimy he literally makes my fanny dry up when I see him

• Haha
Reactions: 57

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Mollie thinks she’s prettier than she is. She’s all teeth. Actually thinks Cheyanne tops both Mollie and Paige.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Pineapple glitter

VIP Member
Gemma is a bore and has added nothing to the show. You wouldn't miss her if she disappeared. Luca the lap dog pawing her all the time is nauseating and boring to watch too.

Ekin-sue and Davide have earned that 50 grand.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
This episode was so dead and I had to see jacques shitty pants that he’s probably had on for a week 🤢 feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

cee-bee

VIP Member
I think I’ve worked out what really grossed me about about the boys in the villa.

it wasn’t the fact they were necking on with other girls… because ultimately I don’t think they are in relationships with the OG girls and haven’t agreed to be exclusive. They keep justifying “exploring connections” because… in a way, that’s correct.

it isn’t the disrespect so much either. They aren’t being respectful or considerate of the OG girls and it’s horrible to see play out. But that’s more passive disrespect. It’s the lack of action and thought towards them that’s disrespectful than the overt disrespect, which we’ve already seen (Jacques calling Paige pathetic ).

what really repulses me… is how willing they are to exploit the obvious power imbalance

they know these new girls are desperate to stay in the villa. Casa boys and girls always have the short straw in Love Island. They’ve normally not made it to the OG list, have been kept waiting on tenterhooks and have a short period of time to cement an impact. If they don’t make a connection then they might as well not have been on the show. Coco is especially keen to stay. These guys know they hold all the power in whether they stay or not. Little Prix (Dami, Andrew and Jacques) have decided to take this as a green light to treat the girls horrendously, and are so giddy with excitement over the power they have for a short period of time, they’ve lost all sense of logic. They’ve throw out their relationships and their place in the game. It’s almost terrifying, that’s how much they are enjoying power over these women. How much they are enjoying exploiting it.

andrew is using coco to soothe his ego because he knows shes keen/desperate. He’s probably the mildest of the trio.

Jacques and Dami are on a par. Jacques goading Mollie about sneaking into his bed as if he was some irresistible sex god. Taking delight in rejecting her.

Dami’s pushing for a 3way kiss. The girls weren’t into it.. he was pushing their heads into it. He enjoys pushing those boundaries.

it’s sickening to watch really. These boys should not be on TV. No sane woman should date them. The red flags are beyond red. They are bright crimson with a siren attached and flashing lights.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51