Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pickthelock

Jacques: my bed is open for you Mollie

Jacques: (2 mins later) I don’t like mollie, she’s too much like me

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 42

iieee

VIP Member
"I've never had this vibe before" says Tasha after every new man she meets.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Topaz

Chatty Member
Poor Ekin, she's so panicked about being slut-shamed by these DICKS back in the villa. Feeling guilty about Davide when he's been playing around 🙄 Also she's clearly uncomfortable with George (?? idk) bragging about her like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

cee-bee

VIP Member
Jacques flirting is horrendous. Makes me feel unwell, like I’ve eaten something that’s gone off. Facially he isn’t even that good looking. You can tell he spends a lot of time with other men and doesn’t interact much with women outside of trying to shag them.

Coco looks like she’s finally getting a bit fed up with Andrew being unable to keep Tashas name out of his mouth. If she made him look like a mug, he’s sealing the deal by talking about her constantly with his new piece and making it painfully obvious he’s still obsessed with Tasha.

Reactions: 39

GossWhore

VIP Member
Ladies in relationship with men. Hold tight.

Love Island is what is single gals deal with.

Even when men are so into us they care more about other men's opinions of them than the women they are into. It's pathetic AF but Welcome to dating 2022. It sucks

Beam me up Scotty. I'm done

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
I mean it’s not even a skid mark at this point. That’s seepage.
Overflow.
A fart that could not be trusted.
Leaked anal residue, if you will 🧐

• Haha
  • Sick

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Cheyanne is too pretty to be sat entertaining someone like Jacques. She’s beautiful and he’s just scum ☹ Petition to rescue our good sis