Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took the decision to watch the Women's Euros England opening game. Judging by what I've read it was the right decision! Drama tomorrow though, eeeeeek.

Reactions: 6
Let's talk Jay

Is he guna bring in Chyna? I can't tell if there's a genuine connection, wasn't it her having a 3-way kiss with dami? I think he should bring in either coco or mollie as a friend couple purely to stir tit
I think he’ll bring her back but has zero interest in her. Depending on how jacques and paige go I could see him hatching a plan..

Reactions: 7
Let's talk Jay

Is he guna bring in Chyna? I can't tell if there's a genuine connection, wasn't it her having a 3-way kiss with dami? I think he should bring in either coco or mollie as a friend couple purely to stir tit
He will keep chyna. Especially after last nights bed scene can’t see why he won’t. Anything to get away from danica. Though I warmed to her in casa she was much nicer.
Coco would have a bigger
Impact. Imagine the fireworks of her saying she kissed Davide and got up to more than kissing with Andrew.

Haha I meant why re Indiyah
Ah yeah. Probably cause she wanted to be the
One that knew it all along. She tried to make it seem like gemma was being judgemental when she wasn’t. Right bitchy attitude.

Reactions: 6
Indiyah told gemma back away from. Tash. Gemma’s eyes wen up like wtf

Ahhh I knew the cliffhanger would be the start of recoupling. Hopefully tomorrows is quick and then proper drama
After we have to relive Laura's walk again

Reactions: 10
What happened with Gemma and Indiyah I’m seeing comments on here but I must have been out of the room when this happened 🥴

Reactions: 5
"Photos taken moments before disaster"

She looks like such a twit here though.
He problem is she thinks she's more special than she is. Yeh she's pretty but there are prettier girls in there. Why she ever thought Jaques would stay loyal, she's just making herself look an idiot

Reactions: 13
Ah regardless of Paige’s bitchy moments I still feel sorry for her. I don’t think any girl deserves this.

mid she so much as humours him though I’m done.

Reactions: 10
I recorded it and started watching it at 10.25. I've literally FFW'd the entire episode. Nothing happened 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Bring on the drama tomorrow ta duck!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else love watching Murad Merali’s videos on YouTube? He does daily videos reacting to every episode of love island

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thing is, these girls must have seen how jacques treated paige (calling her pathetic etc), why on earth are they entertaining him? Are they really that desperate to get into the villa that they’ll be disrespected on national television like that…?!
Yep.
The brown haired girl hasn’t had 1 minute of air time bless her
I’d say she’s done well; dodged every bullet.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.