Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only good thing about that episode was them panicking about a recoupling

Reactions: 10
I’m just catching up. A boring episode overall but these are my thoughts.

Jacques is REPULSIVE in every way. Posting a pic of his crappy arse on this thread was an act of terrorism.

I’m convinced Tasha is a robot programmed to say the same phrase over and over. ‘He’s brought out a different siiidee to meeee’ honestly get this stale piece of bread off my screen.

Danica is actually really sweet but I need her to stop with the glitter eyeshadow, it’s giving shaaanxo circa 2014.

Society has progressed past the need for Laura Whitmore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
What happened with Gemma and Indiyah I’m seeing comments on here but I must have been out of the room when this happened 🥴
It was when Tasha told the girls that she kissed Billy. They all started asking her what happened and how it was. Indiyah put her arm around Tasha, and said something like "Back off!" to the others in a jokey way. Gemma turned round and sort of rolled her eyes/pulled a face, then gave Ekin-Su a knowing look...

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I recorded it and started watching it at 10.25. I've literally FFW'd the entire episode. Nothing happened 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Bring on the drama tomorrow ta duck!
Feel sorry for jasmine as she's been on the wait list for years now. She was meant to come in as bombshell with mollie mae 😆
Love island has a waiting list 🤣 they couldn't thought much of her to make her wait 3 years then stick her in as a casa islander

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love Island has a waiting list? I didn’t know this. In previous series they were still taking applications for bombshells for that current series while it was airing

Reactions: 12
I genuinely think all the og girls will come back alone, except Danica (obv) and Tasha. She will come back with Billy.
the og pigs… I mean, boys. Will all recouple. I’m on the fence with Andrew. Still don’t like him, he’s not built for this show. I think he’s rebounding with coco. But he may still pick Tasha. But he’s openly said he’s been a mug. So would it be too embarassing for him to stick with her-yes. Is he over her-no.
He just needs to get out of there, he’s not cut out for the bad witch life.
I kind of think Paige will walk out if Jaques recouples. She won’t be able to sit there watching him crack on with cheyenne, if he picks her.

Reactions: 18
I think I’ve worked out what really grossed me about about the boys in the villa.

it wasn’t the fact they were necking on with other girls… because ultimately I don’t think they are in relationships with the OG girls and haven’t agreed to be exclusive. They keep justifying “exploring connections” because… in a way, that’s correct.

it isn’t the disrespect so much either. They aren’t being respectful or considerate of the OG girls and it’s horrible to see play out. But that’s more passive disrespect. It’s the lack of action and thought towards them that’s disrespectful than the overt disrespect, which we’ve already seen (Jacques calling Paige pathetic ).

what really repulses me… is how willing they are to exploit the obvious power imbalance

they know these new girls are desperate to stay in the villa. Casa boys and girls always have the short straw in Love Island. They’ve normally not made it to the OG list, have been kept waiting on tenterhooks and have a short period of time to cement an impact. If they don’t make a connection then they might as well not have been on the show. Coco is especially keen to stay. These guys know they hold all the power in whether they stay or not. Little Prix (Dami, Andrew and Jacques) have decided to take this as a green light to treat the girls horrendously, and are so giddy with excitement over the power they have for a short period of time, they’ve lost all sense of logic. They’ve throw out their relationships and their place in the game. It’s almost terrifying, that’s how much they are enjoying power over these women. How much they are enjoying exploiting it.

andrew is using coco to soothe his ego because he knows shes keen/desperate. He’s probably the mildest of the trio.

Jacques and Dami are on a par. Jacques goading Mollie about sneaking into his bed as if he was some irresistible sex god. Taking delight in rejecting her.

Dami’s pushing for a 3way kiss. The girls weren’t into it.. he was pushing their heads into it. He enjoys pushing those boundaries.

it’s sickening to watch really. These boys should not be on TV. No sane woman should date them. The red flags are beyond red. They are bright crimson with a siren attached and flashing lights.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Does anyone know if there’s somewhere that has all the music used in each episode?

Reactions: 2
I genuinely think all the og girls will come back alone, except Danica (obv) and Tasha. She will come back with Billy.
the og pigs… I mean, boys. Will all recouple. I’m on the fence with Andrew. Still don’t like him, he’s not built for this show. I think he’s rebounding with coco. But he may still pick Tasha. But he’s openly said he’s been a mug. So would it be too embarassing for him to stick with her-yes. Is he over her-no.
I kind of think Paige will walk out if Jaques recouples. She won’t be able to sit there watching him crack on with cheyenne, if he picks her.
The bad witch life 🤣🤣 I am roaring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also, the amount Tasha says ‘yeah I’m good, just vibing’ really grates on me. She’s like a snoop dog groupie, All she’s missing is a bong to huff.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bad witch life 😂😂 too good

Vibing has to be the worst word of the series

Tasha is going to be unbearable when she gets out and inevitably have a breakdown

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Davide will stay single from what he was saying tonight. I don’t think Ekin-Su will be too bothered about him kissing other girls either so hopefully they make it 😂

Reactions: 14
WTF was Laura’s entrance all about it was like no one could care less that she was there and she had no impact

Caroline strutting in the villa used to be a moment this wannabe bad witch has no charisma at all

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.