Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion probably but I don't think Andrew is coping in the villa and should probably leave soon for his own sanity. He is clearly having mental health issues. There is nobody in there that can fix what's going on in his head, not even a bombshell, not even tasha, nobody. No pep talk from the any of the boys will cut it quite frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Jacques just gives me sex pest vibes. Defo had a couple of STIs. Type to repeatedly message you during booty call hours with “come mine” & “you up.” Snaps of his boxers and that.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Shinythings

VIP Member
Fair play on Andrew for being able to cry and show emotion like that. It's important more men do this openly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

cee-bee

VIP Member
Remember when Jacques was crying in the middle of the night when Paige was couples up with someone else? Remember how fiat500 lapped it up?

He’s basically confirmed it was all a show. There’s no way he has genuine feelings for Paige if he’s able to crack on with TWO other women the second they are separated.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
EW 🤢 I hate how excited and hyped up Dami gets for any random bloke in the Villa not staying loyal to one of the main Villa girls, how embarrassing for him 🥴 he’s the type of low down dirty dog of a mate you would hate for your man to have as you know he’s encouraging him to cheat on you to make himself feel better

• Angry
Reactions: 47

Ellsz

Mollie: "I've got better chat"
Also Mollie: "Yeah, yeah" "Yeah" "Yeah, yeah, yeah...."

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Shinythings

VIP Member
Jacques reminds me of that type of bloke who'd call you derogatory names if you turned him down and make up shit about you to make himself feel better.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Right I'm apologising to Luca for putting him and Jacques on the same level of vile.

Jacques is beyond. He's absolutely abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I still haven’t recovered from Laura Whitmore on Alan Carrs podcast revealing she took her bikini bottoms off in the sea so she could receive her boyfriends cock on a packed out beach

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha

stardust21

VIP Member
I think in the cinema night they’re going to see Luca laughing along etc, and Gemma is going to be furious.

he’s no where near as bad, but he’s not innocent.

The best guy seems to be Jay. JAY.

• Haha

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Guys!!! Stop posting jacques crusty shitty pants 😭😭 I’ve Seen it 3 times already and it’s imprinted on my brain! I’m gonna have nightmares

5FC09412-0B45-48B3-B5EF-111EB1CF0938.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42