Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we all know now that Gemma had a point not trusting Jacques when they were together

Reactions: 28
Confused how people still want ES and davide to win when they’ve both been upto no good

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else feel slightly sorry for Jazmine and some of the casa amor boys that got about 3 seconds of screen time this week combined? Just me?
I do but at the same time I suppose you’ve got to expect it on a show like this they know what they are getting themselves into

Reactions: 1
Okay so I have my new theory. Either Andrew or Tasha are going to be left single, or basically not together so Andrew can be booted out without Tasha being coupled with him. Then Tasha is going to get a redemption storyline and in a week we’ll all love her (remember when we all hated Gemma? The Gemma show? Remember that 😂) because they’ll want positive publicity for Tasha being deaf and they’ve panicked because she didn’t go down well like they hoped.

Just my thoughts, I’ll wait 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Okay so I have my new theory. Either Andrew or Tasha are going to be left single, or basically not together so Andrew can be booted out without Tasha being coupled with him. Then Tasha is going to get a redemption storyline and in a week we’ll all love her (remember when we all hated Gemma? The Gemma show? Remember that 😂) because they’ll want positive publicity for Tasha being deaf and they’ve panicked because she didn’t go down well like they hoped.

Just my thoughts, I’ll wait 🫣
Nothing could change my mind on tasha 🤣

Don't know what's worse, Whitmores appearance on our screens or an hour of Emily Atack. This show is second hand embarrassment of the highest level

• Haha
Reactions: 25
ITV: The Emily Attack show is next

Me:

• Haha
At least we are guaranteed a good episode tomorrow. We all need decent snacks x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why the duck was the first look all about the recoupling and it never actually happened? The cliffhangers are worse than ever this year.

Reactions: 15
Can someone enlighten me what Andew was upset about? Legit feel like I missed something??

• Haha
bleeping producers 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Did Jacques really have skidmarks on his boxers?? I missed this 😂
Yes 😭 He must have really pissed off someone on the production team for them to have broadcast that 😂

Do we think it'll be like last year where the aftermath of Casa Amor lasts 2/3 episodes? 👀

Reactions: 9
I know the Laura part is definitely happening at 9.59pm but....honestly 2 dull episodes. Give us something decent tonight LI.
Waaa I'm sad I was right. Probably have an hour of her walking tomorrow to do the same thing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.