Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This episode was so dead and I had to see jacques crappy pants that he’s probably had on for a week 🤢 feel sick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Oh Paige why are you getting excited about getting your heart broken?
girl really is colour blind isn’t she
Imagine how great she’ll feel when she gets out the villa though and sees that he’s got a crappy bum

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can they stop calling Tasha to the beach hut just to say the same thing over and over again to Billy?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually don't get how some of you want Paige to couple of with Jay, she had her chance and chose curled lip boy over a real man. Jay shouldn't have to be second best.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I can just picture Davide’s smile when Ekin walks in alone and he hasn’t recoupled 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 50
“Buzzing for you lads” erm. Why Luca? Why are you buzzing?

Enabling also makes you a dick. You’re just less of a dick.
Buzzing cos he can’t wait to spill to Gemma, have a feeling she won’t be interested or impressed.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.