Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Andrew… he’s made an absolute mess of this. Never nice seeing someone cry

Reactions: 28
Andrew you're not crying over a girl you're crying because you're embarrassed x

Reactions: 34
Jacques having the brass neck to say Andrew is a respectful guy. If that's respectful, stop the world I want off!

Reactions: 25
I hope the producers are looking after Andrew. I can feel the anxiety coming off him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Aww I feel bad for Andrew 😢
Emotions must be so high and things move so fast in there no wonder he’s a bit over whelmed

Reactions: 19
Did the girls exaggerate what Tasha said he Andrew for him to be this upset ? Like I knew she wasn’t sure about him but like I feel the girls played it up

Reactions: 22
Fair play on Andrew for being able to cry and show emotion like that. It's important more men do this openly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Indiyah is a cut above the rest. I've decided she's too classy for love island and should be removed immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Anyone else think Jacques has the same voice as Tommy Fury ( not look or personality)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.