Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m away to tell my partner I’m off out to crack on bevsuse how do I know what we’ve really got is real?! I mean it’s the only way I’ll know…🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Finally some action for Danica. I hope the salon is open tonight.

giphy (23).gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Mollie looks and talks ditzy but she obviously isn't daft when it comes to Jacques , she knows it would never be serious

Reactions: 15
Jay plotting his plan to get Paige back as soon as Jax announced his plans to kiss Cheyanne
1657138398236.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This will probably be a controversial opinion because I know people don’t like Tasha but I think it’s a classic example of how you end up behaving when you’re being love bombed.
You know it’s not right but you’ve got someone there telling you how great you are and there’s no other viable options so you think ‘ok, I’ll give this a go’. And your heart isn’t in it but someone is putting it on you so much you feel like you get swept up in it.

Case amor has shown us how clingy Andrew is and I think is he’s been trying to force herself to feel something she doesn’t, I think she’s been lying to her self as much as anyone else, I don’t think she’s as manipulative as everyone else seems too think

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven't forgotten that Jay has looked like the best (and least gross) kisser so far after his kisses with Ekin

Reactions: 11
Jacques reminds me of Mark Wright in early towie days. And not in a good way!

Reactions: 30
Jacques just gives me sex pest vibes. Defo had a couple of STIs. Type to repeatedly message you during booty call hours with “come mine” & “you up.” Snaps of his boxers and that.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If I was jacques mum I’d be devastated that this is how my son turned out

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.