Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why you are ranting and raving at me. As a white person I wouldn’t want to be at wireless either given the hate they have got for being there online. Someone else’s comment isn’t my standpoint.

I’m not sure how me expressing what other peoples opinions are and discussing it is a reflection of me.

You seem pretty deluded anyway if you think that being on tattle gives you more morals than being on Twitter 😂
You literally posted " Why is a white man like Liam even at Wireless. " That's your comment therefore, your standpoint. When called out on it, you've provided a screenshot from Twitter to back it up.

You're now backtracking and saying you're expressing other peoples opinions. The only deluded person here is you, hun.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Based on what I had seen online I asked the question

If you get so bothered about a simple question you must really be one sad pathetic individual

Im sorry that you were too dumb to understand the concept of what was being said
The only sad and pathetic person is you. You made a statement yet when you get called out on it instead of educating yourself and recognising what was wrong with the statement, you resort to being insulting.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
One of the comments that says Liam shagged a girl in a toilet at wireless says ‘her name was Portia Loo’ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Idk where else to post this I just need to express how much Molly Smith from S6 casa amor is such a girl crush for me. She is beaaautiful. And I love that her and Callum are still together - I’d never have called that!

Reactions: 14
Yeah I really like Molly Smith and her and callum seem like a lovely couple. He was actually nice in winter Love Island. His only issue was that he didn’t like shaughna but I never felt he behaved badly or anything.

Reactions: 19
Yeah I really like Molly Smith and her and callum seem like a lovely couple. He was actually nice in winter Love Island. His only issue was that he didn’t like shaughna but I never felt he behaved badly or anything.
it’s a good job he didn’t like Shaughna cos she had a fella on the outside!

Reactions: 10
Yeah they both seem super down to earth. It sounds bad but from her looks I saw her coming out the villa she moving onto a footballer or something. They’re cute & seem like one of the most genuine couples to come out of LI - but so overlooked!

Reactions: 9
Idk where else to post this I just need to express how much Molly Smith from S6 casa amor is such a girl crush for me. She is beaaautiful. And I love that her and Callum are still together - I’d never have called that!
Agreed, still sad that Demi and Luke had the power to send them home.

I always thought she'd drop him for a footballer when she came out but they seem to live fairly normal lives so fair play.

Reactions: 3
What??? Tell me more pleass!
A while ago she responded to peoples comments on instagram that she had a secret boyfriend during Love Island and Celebs Go Dating. When people called her out she said she went on these shows to to earn money for her mother and anyone else would do the same if given the chance. The impression I get is that she'd had a few drinks and was feeling a bit loose lipped. When she sobered up she deleted the comments and claimed people misunderstood what she meant.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
it was pretty obv shaughna was there for exposure, she played dumb about callum, it was obvious to everyone that he didnt actually like her much at all. she stayed with him at casa because she knew it would give her a dramatic moment, hence the cringey planned "congrats hun"

Reactions: 10
it was pretty obv shaughna was there for exposure, she played dumb about callum, it was obvious to everyone that he didnt actually like her much at all. she stayed with him at casa because she knew it would give her a dramatic moment, hence the cringey planned "congrats hun"
I never took to her and always thought she was playing a game. I was surprised the backlash Callum got about Casa so cringe they only knew each other 5 minutes abc she still talks about it

Reactions: 12
Omg for 3 days I have not had chance to come on here. Between proms , work and sports day. I fall asleep soon as I get in bed. can't believe how paige is . I didn't like jacques but she clearly never liked him. Look how happy she is with Adam. Tasha only did the boyfriend and girlfriend thing because Gemma and luca . Her eyes are on the prize. But why cry to billy two nights ago and say shes open to adam. She don't like andrew at all. Why is luca always mentioning her family even in recoupling. I hope they don't win . So I have seen mad movies tonight 😍 bring on drama. Who do we think will be dumped Coco and Deji or josh even summer tbh just get rid of them four . I would love Andrew and tasha but they can go once mad movies are over

Loved davide line. Fake as Louis vuitton from China. I do love him but considering all he's done with coco and mollie. He's being too hard on ekin

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.