Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they not at a wedding together only a few weeks ago?

I wish them all the best I liked them.

Millie and Liam splitting right after Jacques and Paige’s tribute act to them on this season 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There’s speculation that he cheated on her at wireless… does anyone know anything about this??

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is a white man like Liam even at Wireless.

Its been obvious for months they haven’t been together and I have to laugh that they moved into that massive house and started the usual insta home garbage yet split a few months later.

The fact Faye is still on tv is disgusting I am really confused why the BBC would have wanted her on there very random

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Its been obvious for months they haven’t been together and I have to laugh that they moved into that massive house and started the usual insta home garbage yet split a few months later.

The fact Faye is still on tv is disgusting I am really confused why the BBC would have wanted her on there very random
I'm confused by this comment why is the colour of his skin relevant to why he's at wireless?

Reactions: 57
Lol sorry mate you can’t come Wireless, you’re white 🙄
Hope you know how ridiculous you sound

• Haha
Reactions: 34

You realise any race can enjoy a festival 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I think this is just them officially confirming it. I don’t think they’ve been together a while.

Reactions: 10
Faye and teddy. Chloe and Toby have gotta be soon
I don’t think it will be Faye and Teddy you know.
I think it’ll be Chloe and Toby for sure - didn’t they split and get back together already or was that just rumours?
I think Faye and Teddy will be in about a year/18 months. He will want to start settling down, maybe kids and she won’t want to

Reactions: 3
Fucks sake I've just been admitted to hospital 😪😪 if I miss tonight's episode I will chose violence x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.