Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is just them officially confirming it. I don’t think they’ve been together a while.
When Millie started going on holiday after holiday I got the feeling something was up. That being said it seems a little convenient that they’ve announced it right after Casa Amor this season. Can’t help but wonder if she’s seen the reaction to Paige and Indiyah taking back their partners and realised how muggy she looked taking Liam back.

Reactions: 14
When Millie started going on holiday after holiday I got the feeling something was up. That being said it seems a little convenient that they’ve announced it right after Casa Amor this season. Can’t help but wonder if she’s seen the reaction to Paige and Indiyah taking back their partners and realised how muggy she looked taking Liam back.
Said this on the other thread but I think it’s more likely trying to get attention while a new series is on

Reactions: 10
I wonder how it ended. I can’t see it being cheating given how friendly the statement is but then again what do I know.. I have a feeling he ended things though.. or given she was on holidays they just realised how different they were? I’ve no idea.

Reactions: 3
It’ll be interesting to see who’s next out of Chloe and Toby and Faye and Teddy. Faye is the type of person who will want her relationship the last longest just to prove everyone wrong.

Reactions: 6
It’ll be interesting to see who’s next out of Chloe and Toby and Faye and Teddy. Faye is the type of person who will want her relationship the last longest just to prove everyone wrong.
If Chloe and Toby split I’d fully expect a smug Instagram or tiktok from Faye calling out her haters and how wrong they were,

Teddy is such a mug for even entertaining faye, especially outside of the villa.

Their statements were pretty much the same and they didn't give a reason why but both were absolutely gutted, obviously hiding something , just very odd announcements

Reactions: 7
I wonder how it ended. I can’t see it being cheating given how friendly the statement is but then again what do I know.. I have a feeling he ended things though.. or given she was on holidays they just realised how different they were? I’ve no idea.
I always think it’s funny when they both say “oh I’m absolutely heartbroken/gutted/devastated” like they found out a loved one died. If both of you were really heartbroken to be ending it, you wouldn’t have ended it

Reactions: 19
I don’t really sound ridiculous given the criticism white people are getting on Twitter for being there
If Twitter is how you gage your moral standpoint on whether a statement or opinion is okay to say or not then I’d hate to hear some of your other thoughts! just because you’ve seen it on Twitter, doesn’t mean it’s ok. If that statement was about black people then there would be uproar. Racism can work both ways.

The colour of a persons skin doesn’t define the music they can listen to or the places they can go. Ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If Twitter is how you gage your moral standpoint on whether a statement or opinion is okay to say or not then I’d hate to hear some of your other thoughts! just because you’ve seen it on Twitter, doesn’t mean it’s ok. If that statement was about black people then there would be uproar. Racism can work both ways.

The colour of a persons skin doesn’t define the music they can listen to or the places they can go. Ridiculous
I’m not sure why you are ranting and raving at me. As a white person I wouldn’t want to be at wireless either given the hate they have got for being there online. Someone else’s comment isn’t my standpoint.

I’m not sure how me expressing what other peoples opinions are and discussing it is a reflection of me.

You seem pretty deluded anyway if you think that being on tattle gives you more morals than being on Twitter 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.