Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luke Trotter (Winter Love Island) has gone public with his new gf on Insta, she’s very pretty.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the Tiktoks Lottie Lion (Apprentice) has done exposing Hugo?

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the Tiktoks Lottie Lion (Apprentice) has done exposing Hugo?
Wow just watched her video. You know what I think there is always something in the fact that even on a show like LI the "nice guy" can't seem to get a girl it's either due to stuff we don't see on the show or it's the vibe they give off women instinctively pick up on.

Reactions: 10
Lucinda has done well hanging onto Chloe and Millie, I had wondered why her followers keep going up(albeit slowly). Do any of them hang around with Faye or have they cut and run?

Reactions: 10
Faye keeps appearing on my FYP on tik tok - videos filtered beyond belief and then doing some weird baby voice just reminding me how annoying I found her last year!

Reactions: 7
That restaurant Chloe etc were at the other night looks so weird. Who wants a fella walking round with his feet right at your head height playing a saxophone?!

Reactions: 2
That restaurant Chloe etc were at the other night looks so weird. Who wants a fella walking round with his feet right at your head height playing a saxophone?!
They are at STK known hang out for all the z listers

Chloe burrows is gonna regret all those drunk insta stories when she sobers up 😂
The camera quality is so bad

Luke Trotter (Winter Love Island) has gone public with his new gf on Insta, she’s very pretty.
I had to unfollow him and Sianesse on Instagram they both became really unbearable. Do either of them have any sort of job or brand deal to speak of that affords these expensive lifestyles

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
At this point I’m sure they’ve split. They’ll annouce it in a month or so

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.