Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg for 3 days I have not had chance to come on here. Between proms , work and sports day. I fall asleep soon as I get in bed. can't believe how paige is . I didn't like jacques but she clearly never liked him. Look how happy she is with Adam. Tasha only did the boyfriend and girlfriend thing because Gemma and luca . Her eyes are on the prize. But why cry to billy two nights ago and say shes open to adam. She don't like andrew at all. Why is luca always mentioning her family even in recoupling. I hope they don't win . So I have seen mad movies tonight 😍 bring on drama. Who do we think will be dumped Coco and Deji or josh even summer tbh just get rid of them four . I would love Andrew and tasha but they can go once mad movies are over

Loved davide line. Fake as Louis vuitton from China. I do love him but considering all he's done with coco and mollie. He's being too hard on ekin
Copy and paste to love island 2022 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't look like millie Is heartbroken like she claims to be from what she puts all over social media. Poor liam moved away from all is family and friends to be with her she's too selfish

Speculating only but I think the reason she looks Ok is because the breakup happened a while ago and they’ve both had time to digest it, also, it sounds like they’ve ended things on relatively good terms which would lead me to think both just realised they want different things and aren’t compatible.

Reactions: 12
When did biggz and Rebecca spilt up ? He's just come on my fyp with another girl and I thought he was still with Rebecca 😆😆

Reactions: 1
When did biggz and Rebecca spilt up ? He's just come on my fyp with another girl and I thought he was still with Rebecca 😆😆
They split ages ago but they were never really together. Bigg's ex girlfriend aired his text messages to her trying to get back with together. He said that him and Rebecca were just a PR stunt and they could go public once the showmance had run it's course. Insulted by this she posted his texts to her instantly stories. Strangely even after him and Rebecca were outed as a sham they kept going , I think their fans were unaware of didn't believe the existed claims. Bigg's former best friend Anton (from season 5) backed her up though.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry if this sounds bitchy but those barbie pics of Millie were awful

Reactions: 1
Chloe, Lucinda and Millie at some no doubt fancy ass restaurant in Ibiza and all I can think about is what a waste that they can’t enjoy the food and a good chat because the saxophone is so bleeping loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.