Love Island 2021 #38 Loveislanders old and new most of them make me want to spew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hugo’s limited his comments on his latest three posts. I didn’t bother checking anymore. His new hair cut is terrible

Reactions: 4
I really hope they got rid of the stupid baby challenge 😩✋🏽 I don’t think I ever heard of anyone that enjoys it

Reactions: 21
Is it worth merging this thread with the Love Island 2022 thread now, as there is only a week left of the series and making the thread an “ex-Love Islander” thread?

I’ll admit that this is pure laziness on my part of not wanting to follow two threads 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s a generally good idea but I’d say wait until the series is over for the merge. Or you could create an ex love islander thread now and merge it with this one? You’d still have two threads though so doesn’t really solve your original problem…

I’ll see myself out…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I wasn’t going to do it now, I was asking peoples opinions so we could just leave this one running past 50 pages if others agreed (I’m not offended if they don’t! 😂)

Reactions: 1
Is it worth merging this thread with the Love Island 2022 thread now, as there is only a week left of the series and making the thread an “ex-Love Islander” thread?

I’ll admit that this is pure laziness on my part of not wanting to follow two threads 😂🙈
The 2022 one gets through a new thread a day usually.. so I reckon it’s best to just have a new one made for ex islanders and people will just naturally move from 2022 to here at some point.

Reactions: 17
I listened to Toby’s podcast with Chloe and then Millie. He’s actually really good. Millie’s was done a few weeks before her split with Liam was announced and listening to her talk about him I wonder was she a bit blindsighted by the split,

Yesterday I saw Chris Hughes and Jack Fincham at Flackstock. Chris is gorgeous 😍😳😂

Reactions: 1
Good for her! Nice to know she chose against influencing x
She probably didn’t have a choice. I think people go on love island thinking influencing will pay the bills and a certain way of life, and for most this isn’t the case.

Reactions: 24
I saw that Lillie from last year is now cabin crew for UAE…👀 I always quite liked Lillie. Seems she found ‘influencing’ draining. Made some cash, got a nose job and has now fled the scene for porta potty vibes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s deffo not left the scene she’s doing Q&As like every day, she’s obvs not making enough money really but fair enough

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.