Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new. I expected hate for Kaz but I’m surprised by the Liberty takes on here. She’s well liked everywhere else on the Internet.
It’s just these last few days that some gave taken a more cynical view of Liberty, when someone receives that much airtime (practically the whole show was about her last night) then it’s not surprising that people will take a deeper view of what they would normally dismiss.
Prior to this there was very little negativity about Liberty.

Reactions: 7
It’s just these last few days that some gave taken a more cynical view of Liberty, when someone receives that much airtime (practically the whole show was about her last night) then it’s not surprising that people will take a deeper view of what they would normally dismiss.
Prior to this there was very little negativity about Liberty.
Honestly it’s awful on the Facebook group about Liberty and Kaz. It’s no wonder fck boys get away with treating women so bad when there’s women supporting their actions and justifying their behaviour, blaming the women in the process.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m too cynical I don’t really like any of them and don’t think any are particularly genuine. Mille and Liam are smitten, Chloe and Toby are fun. But Tyler does not like Kaz, and jake and Liberty are false. Can’t work faye and Teddy out. But they won’t last long after the show

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah I don’t think they’ll do a winter season, it will drain the life out of a summer season next year given the reaction to this series. The thing with LI is that it’s so consuming, on six nights a week. I don’t have time to watch anything else for weeks and by the end I’m so ready for it to be over
Agreed. I only watch it because, let’s be honest, there is absolutely nothing else on 😂

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's any strong couples in it this year, never has been. Liam will stray as quick as a blink. Faye & Teddy have no hope on the outside. Chloe and Toby will have a blast and loads of great sex before it fizzling out. I love Kaz though and I'd like it to be real but Tyler did play around and continue to play the two girls which was tit! 🤷 At least Toby made up his mind eventually! 😂
The immature 'boys' have let this series down from day one.

Reactions: 17
Really intrigued by Chloe and Tobi too. They’re obviously sexually attracted to each other and have good banter but yeah, he’s totally avoided commitment in terms of titles and saying the dreaded “I love you” on camera. Maybe more will come with their date, or they’re just keeping it low key, but intrigued to see what will happen to them. Chloe looked slightly put out with everyone becoming “official” and swooning over their partner.

Reactions: 5
I think Millie is genuine but I don’t think she likes drama or falling out with people and I think the stuff with Faye has absolutely drained her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Really intrigued by Chloe and Tobi too. They’re obviously sexually attracted to each other and have good banter but yeah, he’s totally avoided commitment in terms of titles and saying the dreaded “I love you” on camera. Maybe more will come with their date, or they’re just keeping it low key, but intrigued to see what will happen to them. Chloe looked slightly put out with everyone becoming “official” and swooning over their partner.
I see them as having a really good friendship, they seem to have a laugh and be silly together
but I just don’t see them being boyfriend or girlfriend

don’t see any sexual chemistry there at all 😳

Reactions: 8
I see them as having a really good friendship, they seem to have a laugh and be silly together

Theres no flirty/lusty chat with them, but theyre just fun. Him saying he never gets bored of kissing her, theyre always fooling around under the covers etc

Reactions: 6

Really? They’re at it like rabbits 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think Chloe and Toby like each other and really fancy each other but don’t see it ever being made official or lasting once they leave.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.