Love Island 2021 #33 End is near & clear these fakes are hoping for a dollar, they’ll be lucky to get a holler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tyler was all over clarisse. Kissing, flirting and touching. He’s not that way with Kaz at all. He was all over her at the beginning when he needed to stay in. He bonded quickly with the boys and thought he was secure at casa so strayed ASAP. When he got back to main villa he was still keeping his options open until he and clarisse were in bottom two and he knew to stay in he had to get back with kaz. I also think he thought that going between the two of them was playing out as a big storyline. He barely even looks interested when they’re talking. His big gesture of going exclusive was a tick the box grab for screen time and he only livened up for it because he knew he was getting screentime and he mostly got to interact with the lads.

Boy is not into her at all. He’ll be just as cold in dropping her as he was with Clarisse.

Reactions: 32
What is it that makes you think he doesn’t fancy her? Explain please
I know you didn’t ask me this but his body language with her screams ‘neutral’ at best, and his words come across very insincerely, he just repeats what she says and agrees with it 🤷🏻‍♀️.

There’s only so much you can fake.

Reactions: 20
You must’ve missed how beautifully Kaz uplifted Liberty. That’s a true friend right there.
Oh I know, I just think Liberty does this weird thing where she says all these ‘inspiring’ phrases as if it’s what she wants to hear

Reactions: 3
Oh I know, I just think Liberty does this weird thing where she says all these ‘inspiring’ phrases as if it’s what she wants to hear
She did the same thing at the beginning when she was trying to sell her and Jake. It does make me question how genuine she is.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else thinks it’s a publicity stunt? They knew they weren’t gonna win so made sure they had a dramatic departure and then boom on the outside… we still love each other! We realise now we are meant to be together 💰 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
Possibly! There is a very slick positive PR piece in the Mail for Liberty today

Love Island: Liberty reveals she was right to end with Jake

#

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Hugo’s TikTok? That Jake wanted to get to know Millie - did we miss this?

• Wow
Liberty has dried her tears and just signed with Neon Management, one of the two bigger agencies that takes on islanders (Off Limits being the other one).
I’m truly ambivalent here, 50% of me is saying you don’t hang around then luv, whilst the other 50% is saying ‘you go girl, life is short, buy yourself a blazer’.
I think they all do. Some of the islanders will already have an agent if they’re an influencer but they’ll be inundated with offers and interviews (especially with Jake & Lib situation) so it benefits them to sign to an agent to ensure they are represented properly and someone deals with the hundreds of emails on their behalf. They can be with their family and friends.

Last edited:
They’re friendly enough and probably good mates but there are hardly any public displays of affection, they just don’t give me that vibe …. some things are just not tangible.
Kyler don’t have to shag all night to prove they’re compatible unlike some couples. PDA is overrated and gross. It’s not what I’m into.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She did the same thing at the beginning when she was trying to sell her and Jake. It does make me question how genuine she is.
Yep! I do think she’s always liked Jake but I don’t think she loves him or liked him as much as she made out. I’m not really a Lib fan 😂 she came across to me like she just really wanted to be a memorable islander (and part of a memorable couple) for years to come

I know you didn’t ask me this but his body language with her screams ‘neutral’ at best, and his words come across very insincerely, he just repeats what she says and agrees with it 🤷🏻‍♀️.

There’s only so much you can fake.
He can’t keep his hands off her. I don’t agree with a word you said.

Love Island: Liberty reveals she was right to end with Jake

#
Just reading that article, is Jake another islander who had a birthday during his time in the villa without it being mentioned (same as hugo)? I could swear he said he was 23 going in but articles say he’s 24!

Reactions: 1
Only watched LI this morning catching up on the thread now!

From the very first second of Jake & Lib’s date I thought it looked so fake like a green screen! Strange…

Liam describing the flamenco dancers as “Women with Towels doin this: 💃🏻" had me dead

Liberty speaking to Millie like she was reading off a script that was meant to be said ABOUT her rather than BY her: “I know I’m beautiful inside and out and I’ve been true to myself..” all seemed very weird lol

I think they announced after the last Winter LI it wasn’t going to be done again! The fact it wasn’t on this Jan wasn’t exactly covid related, it was just that they don’t want winter LI again because it didn’t do well last time.
I loved it but the general public didn’t
Yeah I don’t think they’ll do a winter season, it will drain the life out of a summer season next year given the reaction to this series. The thing with LI is that it’s so consuming, on six nights a week. I don’t have time to watch anything else for weeks and by the end I’m so ready for it to be over

Reactions: 5
Yep! I do think she’s always liked Jake but I don’t think she loves him or liked him as much as she made out. I’m not really a Lib fan 😂 she came across to me like she just really wanted to be a memorable islander (and part of a memorable couple) for years to come
Exactly. When she she knew they were close to being voted out she decided to go the Amy Hart route.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see Hugo’s TikTok? That Jake wanted to get to know Millie - did we miss this?
Interesting! He said it wasn't aired to protect Jiberty.

He made a video showing how they make iced coffee in the villa - instant coffee & honey, no wonder they looked foul. Get the guy who reviews iced coffee on this, stat!

• Haha
Why is Liberty disliked by people on this forum? Is it the Kaz association? This place is wild

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.